Hey there. Say I'm bragging, I don't care.

I'm a 25y/o 179cm 70kg 11% bf skinny muscular guy. Fuck word "muscular". I'm a small skinny bastard. But I have a cute face.

I'm a Turkish civil engineer who lives in Dubai. I have a decent job. BUT MY SMV HERE IS 0. I've got 0 sex during the last year that I've been actively looking for it. I did cold approaches / direct approaches. Almost never got blown off by girls but I had no success. Obviously my game is 0.

I'm telling how I suck so that you can understand I am not bragging. Actually I am bad with women to the point I'm depressed and frustrated, highly.

On tinder here I get occasional hot matches. (No success). I wanted to test my looks in terms of American culture. I spoofed my location to Chicago (never been to the states. Chicago just seems as the coolest place in the world). My location was exactly on the northwestern college campus.

I ran auto swiper for 8-10 minutes in total when it was 2:30 in Chicago time. During 6 hours, I've got around 50 matches. (Hell this is A LOT for me). 5 of them opened me and they were hot. It turns out they were just bots.

For the remaining that i am going to explain here is my hotness scale:

1. "Hey girl! If I had thousand cocks, I'd bury them in the ground and yet, I would not bury a single one in your vagina"

2. I'd bang if no effort

3. I'd go for it!

4. FUCKING HELL ARE YOU REAL?

Back to the statistics (numbers are approximate/rounded). For the remaining 45;

10 of them were Scale1 on the scale. One of them opened and asked for sex directly. Sent me the picture of the ugliest boobs I have ever seen (not bot)

15 of them were Scale2

15 of them were Scale3

5 of them were Scale4

I sent "when are we going to fuck?" to most of them. To eliminate bots. But I couldn't spend so much time on it. One Scale2 girl said she is down and asked for location. One scale3 girl responded with blushface. 3 scale3 girls responded kinda "fuck offf". One scale3 girl responded "depends on how big you are" (yeah she is playing).

I texted one scale4, (direct, goofy opening) 2-3 messages back and forth.She was quick to respond and seemed enthusiastic.

Fuck it. This is real abundance mentality. I even don't remember their faces. Normally I remember every fucking single detail about chicks (I'm needy as fuck).

But ofc I didn't confirm if all of them were real or not. Maybe all the others were fake.

I think MOST of the American dudes are much better looking than me. Or maybe this is my skewed perception of attractiveness due to Hollywood and shit.

What's going on in Chicago? Does it has something to do with the location? Is it normal to get so many matches in a short time like this?

Btw I got sex each time I left Dubai. (2 times back at home, each totally new chicks. 1 time during my India trip)

Can someone tell me about what's going on in UAE? Do/did you have success here?