I am a history teacher in one of the most liberal places in the world. Every single bureaucrat in the public school system wants to demean, humiliate, and emasculate boys. The evidence re. the under performance of boys in schools has been compiled and spoken about for ages; however, the curriculum is continually feminized, as are most of the extra curricular activities.

I have seen from the inside the ugly nature of female teachers' disdain for energetic male students. Always complaining and overdisciplining them simply because they are rambunctious. When these very same boys behave for me, my female colleagues always mutter, 'oh it is because you are a male teacher!'. No bitch, it is because I am competent, and I actually encourage them to compete in gym class. A few days ago some boys approached me from another class and asked if I could ref their soccer game. I, of course, accepted; however, a few of the boys started saying that they are not allowed to head the ball. I asked them why? As it is an integral part of the game, and they said their teacher (this crazy, lazy, always on her computer during instructional time feminist that always whines about the pay gap) said that it could lead to concussions. I was, of course, surprised and horrified at this revelation. I showed them a proper heading technique, told them to tell their teacher how ridiculous she was being, and reffed the game. This took me back to high school, when a female teacher crushed my hopes and dreams about learning the nitty gritty details of World Wars I and 2 by focusing an inordinate amount of time on the 'home front', you know, when the women were home making munitions, while their men died in horrible conditions somewhere.

I have heard female administrators slam boys for normal behaviour, some going as far as to call them 'sexual predators'. I felt bad for one kid in particular. He was showered with texts and photos from one particular female student, ended up doing some 'inappropriate' things in the boys change room, and then he was subsequently blamed and destroyed. Later evidence proved this kid did nothing wrong, but he was still known as a 'groomer'. There were absolutely zero repercussions for the girl, after wasting school and police services.

I know the mantra here is 'don't get married'; however, if you have a son or multiple sons, avoid the public school system like the plague. If only I could go into the details of how crooked and degenerate leftist the union truly is.