When you walk into a bar/room, what's the first thing that you think about when taking a glance? I bet its vastly different than what I have in mind. You more then likely start judging the clothes people are wearing, looking at the meathead hoping you can avoid him, already labeling the "sluts", etc. I don't, for one reason...I know I'm better than everyone in there, the moment I walked in.

What I realized a long time ago, people tend to worry more about who's looking at them, than how they should be enjoying themselves. Even Alpha's, you'll have these guys ask if their hairs looking good, and if the shirt they have on is proper, etc. It's a wasted of time.

What you simply need to know is that; if you're witty, charismatic, and intelligent (or appear to be), you can get away with a lot. You don't have to be a genius, you don't have to lift the heaviest, and you certainly don't have to be Chappelle on the mic. You only need to be better than average, and in a world of sheep, you won't have much trouble.

The average male is mousy, self conscious, slow paced, and doesn't work out at all. Your investment should only be "enough", not the maximum. You shouldn't try to be the wisest in the room, but the most accurate. And this applies to every aspect of your character.

As a human being, you're more than likely doubting something about your persona, but the truth is, there's nothing wrong with your sword, it only needs to be sharpened, your shield isn't dented, your arm just aches a little from holding it up for so long, and your spear isn't broken, its' just bent from hitting your target.

You only need to refine yourself ever so slightly. Your adjustments to your character are minor, but that 20% vastly outweighs the beta's and omega's out there.

A man needs a creed, let this be it.