The flood of black pill losers that has ended up in this sub is more than obnoxious. You’re like the new age man boy versions of “quit fat shaming!”

Post after post about your lack of looks, and how you’ll never fuck a girl over a 6 because mommy and daddies combination of chromosomes made you one Facial feature away from a catfish.

Look we get it. We all weren’t born models. But this sub literally lays out how to up your attractiveness no matter what fucking stage you are at.

And to be fair. I might have believed y’all because I am attractive so what do I know? I’ll tell you what I know.

I have a friend who’s name is, we’ll say Paul. Paul is 20+% body fat. Paul sweats doing simple activities like writing an essay or wiping his own ass. Paul is a 5 mayyybe 6 in the looks department. Is clumsy as fuck. Smokes a pack a day and probability hasn’t cleaned his room in months.

Paul grew up BP as fuck. He was the nice guy who was friends with all the women and wondered why they were fucking all the assholes and not him. Paul got fed up.

I met Paul in college. Around that time Paul saw me smashing hot women like it was my day job. Paul didn’t cry about his looks. His body weight. How it isn’t fair that women fuck me and not him. He watched. He learned. He took action. he started to see women for what they really are.

Paul made a change. Paul started not giving one fuck what any woman thought of him. And literally stopped allowing himself to be friend zoned. Paul took the more asshole approach (understandable after years of BP conditioning Getting him no where). Paul did nothing about his looks or weight. But he did improve his game drastically. He also learned how to tease the fuck out of women like it was going out style. He wasn’t afraid to offend them at all. He stopped filtering himself. He would get called an asshole probably 3 times a day by them. But he was constantly doing fun shit and would invite them along.

Guess what. Paul started fucking. A lot. And not only that they were decently looking women for his shitty looks and body rolls.

Overtime he got so good at it, gained abundance mentality. That one night out he literally stole a Legit 9 right from under neither me. Mind you my game is top notch. I’m jacked and like I said, good looking. It should be a no brainer according to you black pill pussy pirates. I’m getting the 9. Not him! He doesn’t stand a chance in hell. Because God doesn’t love him! He loves me! /s

Wrong. He was at home busting them cheeks while I sat at home scratching my head with my dick in my hand.

Well what happened? I cared way too fucking much about the outcome of getting this girl. He didn’t. He teased her. He made fun of her. He got her so mad at him she almost cried at one point. Then he was hugging and making out with her. He fucked her that night and had pictures to prove it.

I was in disbelieve and my ego took a good shot that night. But it taught me one valuable lesson. Looks don’t fucking matter for shit but initial attraction after that. It’s all the other stuff we talk about here that really matters.

To this day Paul fucks 8-10s consistently. He’s lost a lot of weight and cleaned up a bit. But that’s not to shy away from the moral of this story.

Stfu. Stop complaining about your looks. Stop being a lazy self pitying chode and quit making excuses for why you can’t do what you’re not willing to work for. Become more attractive. And treat women like the children they are. And you too can fuck hot women. Ya pussies, good day.