Here are his views outlined in the article

The root problem is not going to be fixed so the the issues with sex in the film industry will still go on..

Since we are treating women with kid gloves and deciding that in anyway questioning them or criticising their stupid actions is sexism it is just going to keep going on.

Notice how everyone woman's story never talks about the fact that they went to see a powerful man and spread their legs so they could get ahead.

It is always that they were "horrrified" and were tormented, despite being wined and dined and then given an incredible advantage after spreading their legs. They were all just magically alone at night with this guy and he just like suddenly totally got his dick out for no reason? Yeah, and they totally went to be alone with him with no expectation.

So many people made this deal with the devil but now they renege, and for ego say "no wait, I was totally forced", but of course none of them are going to give back the movie parts and advantages they received in return. They want to have their cake and eat it. All this hysteria (obviously some rape or harrassment allegations are true) is fuelling some of these fame hungry hoes to "double dip".

Some of them spread their asshole to get worked to get that part or that audition they never would have but now they also get to "double dip" by getting a second fame and attention boost/ moment in the spotlight by then going back and saying "omg, I totally was harrassed by weinstein because I somehow was in his room for no reason and he got his cock out for no reason". It wasn't because I flirted with him and massaged his ego and did what I could to get his attention and make a deal with the devil to get ahead, I just was magically in his room alone...

That's the core problem

. Right now if you said "Hey you want to suck a creep like Weinsteins cock and let him fuck you in the ass to get a decent movie role (or even just a good chance at one)" You would still have a line of women from Los Angeles to Boston lining up to make a deal with the devil. And that is what none of these women with their stories are admitting.

There is some dick they aren't even mentioning. The time they got worn the fuck out because it got them a good audition. Because there is everything to gain and there are plenty of fame hungry sleep to the top women and society is doing everything to excuse that behaviour and in fact women who have done this are now told they were "tormented" and poor helpless creatures.

I just shake my head at this whole "metoo" movement. If men tried to totally eschew all responsibility and fragrantly flaunt that fact women wouldn't stand for it.. I wish we didn't stand for this stupidity..