It’s Saturday night, we’re celebrating a friends birthday party, I’m with my boys, older brother and his friends having a great time by the bar, holding court and trading war stories.

Then:

“ Fuck!! these fat bitches! The nerve! Why is she looking at me.“...

“ Is she really trying to get with me? who does she think I am?”

Proclaimed one of my brothers friends, A red pill man by many standards, 28YO in shape, working in finance with a six figure salary and a small real estate portfolio on the side.

As we looked over to the source of his contempt, we observed a scene primarily reserved for the National Geographic. A herd of what couldn’t only be described as post wall or on the verge of it, very slutty dressed hippopotamuses.

After a few minutes of furious laughter at his frustration and her attempts to open my friend. it settled in on me. This expression, as comedic as it was, actually had a lot of symbolism to it - other than the fact that fat women are not attracted to fat men - ironically

If as a human being, I cannot even do the bare minimum to take care of my body, why should anyone be attracted to me ? what have I done to attract that beautiful girl who works out everyday and plans her meals ?

See, he was frustrated because he has worked hard to improve himself, to shape himself into the masculine man and being approached by a woman who could not even control what she put into her mouth, thinking that she was worthy of him, was taken as an insult.

As women are insulted by the advances of beta males, so are men ( * who know what they deserve ) by fat women

Society has taught us to “ accept people as they are” and to be “ just be yourself “. This as I have come to learn from this community, is self destructive at best.

Lesson: Work hard and know what you deserve, and if anyone offers you less, don’t be afraid to tell them to fuck off