For those visiting this subreddit because of the CNN hit piece, ask yourselves "Why am I here?" In my opinion it's because you've been misinformed at best, and the media is using you as a useful idiot at worst. Put simply you've been lied to, and odds are you've been subjected to a Poisoning the Well logical fallacy and a poorly crafted Straw Man Fallacy.

My personal thinking is that the creators of the CNN report that lead you here are guilty of plain old fashioned Yellow Journalism. They tried to create a hit piece on us, and the manosphere in general, and have failed spectacularly. Besides, why would CNN care about little old us? What useful purpose could they have for targeting us? We're just a subreddit like the message boards of old.

The truth is that our message resonates with millions of men and women because we cut the crap and speak plainly about dating, relationships, and the forces at play in our so called "battle of the sexes". Sometimes this ruffles feathers, but our tone doesn't make our message untrue. Notice they always attack the tone and never the message itself. If they did they'd be putting a spotlight on how fraudulent the blue pill really is, and that would threaten the status quo. We can't have none of that, no sir!

This isn't the first time this has happened pointing to TRP and holding it up as something it's not. Now in all fairness we do have "anger phase" posts now and then, but they're not indicative of the sub as a whole.

Now for some ground rules for our visitors...
If you wish to post in this subreddit, first you must have an account in good standing that's been around for a while, so no non-attributable throwaway accounts, and you must first read the sidebar, which I've made a guided tour of for newbies who want to know what we're really about.

We thank you for boosting our traffic and adding to our readership, but post in good faith or you will be banned. This is your one and final warning to behave.