https://archive.is/GsFlr

Really?

The funny thing is a dude I know mentioned that there is a wage gap between Male and Female models. We all obviously know who makes more. I wonder why this was never discussed and perhaps either he or his rep can bring this convenient fact up. After all - We are all EQUAL, right?

We all know this is bullshit but let me show you where this guy fucked up:

• You are on reality television and subject to extra scrutiny. Why are you even taking this Woman on a "date" to begin with? I thought early 20's Milenialls don't "date" anymore they just hang out.

'It was a really expensive meal, like £350, and I knew I wasn’t going to see her again, so what’s wrong with asking her to split the bill?' he said.

• The fuck were you thinking racking up a 350 pound / 500 dollar bill on a first date if you can't afford it?

Sam also insisted that the show was 'edited' to make him look 'bad', and said producers tried to paint him as a 'typical model.'

• Either way he's selling Male Models and himself out for cash to boost show ratings. Clearly the plan succeeded as I'm sure more hoes will watch the show than ever.

[ Side note: UK brethren your White Knights are OUT OF CONTROL...]

Now my question is if pretty boys can do no wrong...If you notice I am sure you will find most of the complainers are NOT attractive Women and the Woman herself has not even made a comment regarding the situation. Rather, she is basking in all the attention glory that the situation has brought her. But I thought pretty boys can never be wrong? Looks like even as a Male model looks only get you so far.

I have a feeling that many of the complainers if not White Knights are ugly Women far beneath this dude who can never hope to breath on him let alone "date" him. 5's and mediocre 6's jealous of the Woman so they have to disparage the Man to make themselves feel better.

These hecklers are the same douches who will parade down the streets for equal pay for Women in Tech despite them not caring for the profession, and that a Man and a Woman have the same physical strength, capability of logical thought and emotional stability.

Bitch please. His date - Whoever she is probably makes 10x more than him. She should pick up the whole tab. Remember - They are INDEPENDENT and "Don't need no Man"!