There was a post last week about a 34-year old former Playboy bunny who was found dead in a bathtub of a drug OD. She left behind her 2 children and her husband, who is now planning to raise them. What would cause a "devoted" mother and wife to behave so recklessly with her life, knowing that there are others in her life who care for and depend on her?

We often talk about the concept of the alpha widow on here- a women who has experienced a man that has impacted her psyche so deeply that future men will never be able to stack up. I'll go a step further and assert that even if a woman never enters into a relationship with one of these men, the "party lifestyle" (hard drugs, cock carousel, late nights in Vegas, getting shitfaced 5/7 days of the week) irreparably ruins women. We know the toll such a lifestyle takes on her body and how it accelerates her inevitable impact with The Wall, but it damages them even more mentally.

Raise your hand if you've heard this one before: "I'm not that type of girl anymore." "That lifestyle is behind me now." "I've grown up and am looking for something real now." There's one thing the party lifestyle wasn't for these women, and that's boooringgg. It's a constant stream of altered states-of-mind, social stimulus, and strange cock. How can a quiet night in with hubby and the kids ever compare to doing lines of blow in a Vegas penthouse and "having some fun" with Chad Thundercock in a sexy threesome?

No matter how much she tries to put it behind her, her new life will NEVER provide her the same level of excitement that she found in Party World. She'll harbor resentment for her family- "Ugh, I have all these responsibilities now! I just want to go have some fun!" She'll crave just a taste, as our recently-deceased playboy bunny did, and it will destroy her and her family.

There's a steep price of admission to Party World. Nothing in her life will ever be able to live up to it, and she will always clamor for "just a taste." Alpha widows aren't always created by individual men. If you encounter a woman who goes out drinking frequently, takes multiple trips to Vegas, and just loves "having fun," pump-and-dump accordingly. One day she will say that lifestyle is behind her (coincidentally, as she begins to approach The Wall), but we all know better here, right?