My mother revealed some drama of her mother. She is in her 70s disabled woman, not in the best shape for her age living in Russia. Her husband (not my biological grandfather) is a hardworking and committed man of her age. I think she is very lucky to have him, honestly. Most people in the village just drink vodka and beat wife, but he is working and running local shops.

My mother recently revealed she just tried to leave him. I think you will laugh of stupidity of situation, but she was going to leave for Nigerian scammer, who added her randomly in skype and chatted with broken Russian. He posed himself as retired general or some bullshit like that. They chatted for about two weeks and she decided she is in love. Despite she hasn't even seen him, just text chats - she was ready move next.

For me it is another example, that most of women are not capable to committing. They are always ready to go for someone else... even you cared for each other for 50 years. It is quite cold and sobering to observe redpill truths on the closest people you know. So my friends, be better and be that one, who has options.