Always assume that you’re going to bang - that is the best piece of advice I can give you.

1. Attire. Wear clothes you are comfortable in. I don’t mean actual comfort; I mean clothes that you have scored in before, or had compliments about. The aim is to avoid the uncomfortable feeling of insecurity regarding a new garment, or combination of garments. Being relaxed is key.

If you wear brown shoes, wear a brown belt. Black shoes, black belt. Don’t wear blue jeans and a blue shirt unless the shades of blue are extremely different. As a general rule, wear brown shoes + Brown belt with blue. The quality of your clothing is not as important as the colour coordination. Get used to looking at your clothes as a net effect. Generally, women are far more perceptive about colour coordination than men, you should be coordinated whilst not looking like you tried too hard.

Aftershave, perfume, whatever – do not over do it! If you’re going to trim nails, pubes, cut hair, whatever, do it 2-3 days before so by the time you are on the date you feel natural, (length of time for haircut to feel natural may be longer.)

2. Pre-drink. Have ONE pre-drink. In order to connect with the target you need to be on a similar level (Roosh: Bang) if you arrive drunk you’ll both sense it and the connection is lost. One drink will loosen you up and she will probably have done the same, thereby starting the date on the same level.

Avoid drugs before hand, cocaine makes you talk shit, your eyes look wide and they can sense something is off almost immediately. MDMA makes you seem too laid back and dreamy. Weed makes you too paranoid, and prescription meds generally zone you out. I have experimented with all the above to get an edge, and the only one that I’ve found can help is beta blockers, if you are REALLY nervous. Otherwise, that nervousness is actually needed in order to help form the connection, as on first dates, senses are heightened and the want to connect is already there. The other drug I sometimes take, are dick pills al a Brian Redban (JRE:784#). If the date is going well I might take ONE – it makes me horny which turns the girl on further, IF the date is going well. Sometimes I’ll drop before the date, just to see what happens, but that’s basically just to fuck with myself – if you want to take a dick pill, do it after you’ve begun to make out and grope.

3. Hold your frame on arrival. Don’t get lost in the nervous swirl of “how to play it” as you make your way there, or whilst you are waiting. Be natural. She will be nervous, therefore make your frame rock steady strong and calm, she will be more than happy to fall in to it.

Greet with big smile, open arms, double cheek kiss to double hand hold <- advanced move. Ask her how she is, do the polite “fine thank you”, “did you get here ok?” etc. Veering from the script of social norms too early is a risk.

If you meet outside somewhere, do not instantly start walking to the destination as soon as she arrives, have your little stop and chat, then you tell her, ok let’s go to XYZ. If you meet in a bar, similarly do not immediately ask her what drink she wants, have your little awkward first conversation, then tell her what you’re going to drink, and then ask her what she wants. Women as we know can be notoriously bad at making decisions, if she starts umming or looks confused about what drink to have – just suggest a mojito. 9 times out of 10 she will start to think she’s Carrie Bradshaw and will say “OK!”

4. Lead the interaction. Already have planned your approximate bar crawl – 3 bars is good. You are flexible and can roll with the punches, as the goal is to create the feeling of knowing each other more than you actually do (Neil Strauss: The Game) – and, gives you three opportunities to tell her where you’re going. Make it seem natural though, not like your some fucking weirdo that plans dates, which is what you have actually done.

After you practice you’ll find you have different routes for different towns that you have set in your head, this is when you’re a real baller. Bonus points if you can get them on public transport for a VERY small amount of time to get to the next bar. Trains > Buses.

5. Pay for the first round, and be prepared to pay for the entire date. I didn’t say it was equal opportunities – I said it was how to bang. Dates are different to club scenes where being overly generous is a beta move. On a date, paying is not quite the same. If she offers, let her pay. If she doesn’t you can either walk, or get your wallet. Realistically she’ll pay for one round, for your two. If you’re reading this screaming – “I never pay for two rounds or buy drinks for girls!” then you’re a faggot. I’m not saying be an open wallet, but there is a way to pay for things, which makes you lead; men have been doing it since the stone age, tap in to that.

6. Drink Selection Cocktails are good. Firstly the placebo NLP effects of saying “cock” (Can’t remember his name: The Game). Secondly, they contain shit loads of alcohol and taste like sugary drinks. Alcohol is a great lubricant. Be careful that you don’t drain you drink whilst she is still on the first 10% of hers. Avoid pints of lager, you’ll be pissing every 5 minutes, burping like a camel, and your breath will stink of shit. Bottles of Proseco to share are good, cocktails are great, and white wine is good, or shorts, i.e. Jack and Coke, Gin and Tonic etc.

Encourage selection of cocktails, choosing different cocktails, and the trying of each other’s cocktails. The combination of different alcohol will get you both more drunk, the shared experience will boost the date, and the sharing of different opinions on flavours inevitably leads to “UMMMMMMS!” and “oh yeah, try this one!” – all very positive and fun.

7. Conversation stay on script – to begin with; what do you do, what’s new, how did you and mutual friend meet, where did you go to college, etc. The intention is to not fuck it up or seem weird. RSD Julien calls this “dumbing down” and I have to agree. Start boring and work your way in to an interesting conversation. For years I would turn up and let all my freak out the bag instantly whilst being completely IDGAF about it. Yeah it worked most of the time, but I also scared a few off. This new boring and then gradually working up to interesting / quirky is giving me an improved success %. It also kind of plays in to frame; I don’t want to be too emotional too quickly, even if those emotions are positive and fun. I want to be rock steady cool and then gradually work my way in to the interaction like a natural. As the date progresses and the alcohol takes effect you will naturally begin to laugh more and talk about all sorts of things – even by agreeing to meet you she already has one foot in your bed, remember that.

8. First Kiss When she wants to be kissed – just do it. You know the moment, because you feel it. It should be taken at first opportunity; failure to do so for too long will severely damage your chances of getting the notch. Also gradually work an arm around her waist as you do it, they love a bit of groping. See Vin Di Carlo Escalation ladder for the basics.

9. Transitioning to the crib When it’s time to fuck – do it. Staying in the bar too late for the sake of it just means you’re too scared to take bang. After 3-4 drinks, just say “time to go home” and just act like she’s coming with you, if there’s any LMR or she starts saying about how SHE is going to get home, just say “I think you should come home with me” – hold eye contact, then begin to smile, then kiss. (Point 9 assumes point 8 has happened and that you’ve been passionately making out and groping her sufficiently).

10. Fucking. Get in to your room, make-out standing, pull at her clothes, and grope slowly but stronger than in the bar. If you’re able, PICK HER UP; put one arm between her legs up to your inner elbow, so that your bicep is almost touching where her pubes would be, and your inner elbow is right up against her vag. The other arm goes around her upper-back. Do this slowly, and then walk to your bed whilst holding eye contact, either throw or put her on the bed. For a film example see “last Tango in Paris” it’s in the first sex scene – As a Red Pill man you should be well acquainted with this film anyway for a variety of reasons that I won’t go in to now.

Don’t bother climbing on top for kissing and grinding with clothes on, just start pulling them off. Even if she starts to take them off herself, you carry on “helping” her, just make sure you’re not doing it too gently. Look at her with eyes of lust, in fact do everything with lust. You can also fully undress before bed, whatever you want to do, do it, whatever you want to taste, take it.

The first sexual encounter will usually define to a large extent how the sexual dynamic will be in future. When you cum, make noise, I know, it can be difficult, I myself was a mute lover for years, but trust me, you gotta get primal, throw in a few “ah fuck” ‘s as you get close, and pull her tight and do real power pumps as you see the stars (Sex God Method – for full explanation). I like to fuck like a wild animal then spoon like a baby.

Enjoy. Uncle Luke