The other night at dinner, when my grandmother walked away for a minute to check on the laundry, we were talking about marriage when he dropped this on me:

I have a theory. My theory is that when a woman is secured in her marriage, I think there's this chemical that drips and drips and drips when you both are dating that makes her want to suck and fuck your brains out all the time. But, however, when she becomes secured and settled, has some kids and is living the "marriage life" that chemical slowly stops dripping and becomes more of an exchange of goods. She knows you want sex and he knows she wants a commitment. And that's marriage my boy, an exchange in goods and services. I then ask "why did you get married?" He then replied Because we know how this game works. She makes sure our sex life is good and makes sure I have food in my stomach and she knows that I am a good provider and will care and love her for the rest of her days. We take care of each other and out of that comes love and a successful marriage. (They have been married for 22 years btw)

Not really a long post boys. Just some grandfatherly advise.