Tl;Dr: Life is about taking action. Losers are passive whiners. This is a step-by-step guide of how to stop being a loser. Set goals, mini goals/tasks, and have a weekly, even daily schedule to reach them.

Body: At 24, I was on the brink of dropping out altogether. I didn't know what to do with my life. Everyday seemed mundane as I did the same thing over and over again. All I knew was I hated my situation and was in despair. I was a loser.. In 4 short years, I've done a total 180 and managed to turn my life around. Today, I'm banging hotties, have a rock solid career, people look up and respect me. I'm on path to achieving great success and living a great, balanced life. So how did I do it in 4 short years? From zero to hero.

Here's the blueprint for all you 'losers' in TRP looking for some guidance:

This is a top down approach. You start at the top by making end goals. Think large, big and far.

• I want to be ripped with a bodybuilders body.
  • I want to be a multi-millionaire who drives luxury cars, have a harem full of women, & be able travel to exotic locations
  • I want to master a musical instrument and be able to perform on stage live infront of thousands of audiences.

It's important to write down your end goals. The idea is to motivate and remind yourself everyday because life isn't easy if you want to make it BIG.

Ok, now, you aren't going to reach those end goals anytime soon. It will take many years to reach the destination. So you have to set mini goals along the way. You've play CoD? Think of mini goals like you have to unlock items and level up first.

Here are examples of mini goals:

Body Building: I will gain core strength by doing Planks, sit-ups, & crunches.
Education: I will finish my homework and thoroughly understand the chapter/subject so I can ace those tedious exams. Career: I will acquire more skills so I can become a more valuable worker. Money: I will become a hustler in life. No job is 'below' me. I will take it on and learn something valuable out of it, maybe even form a business. Multiple businesses.
Health, LTRs,etc.: I will put in more effort to move forward and keep improve myself.

The general idea of mini goals is to constantly be better than you were the day before. It is important to keep moving forward and progressing up the level. Difficulty will soon begin to rise exponentially as you delve deeper. The key is to keep at it and once you've made your goal known, commit to it.

Breaking down further, mini goals have specific tasks.

Create daily schedules. I use google calendar and fill it with time-tables. Time for gym, time for work, time for study, time for practicing guitar. You may break it down further. For gym schedule, I want to do deadlifts, squats, benchpress and pull-ups in 45 minutes. Work - Finish off project budgeting by 12 noon. Study - Complete reading the chapter by 10am.

Daily schedule or time table helps you to keep track of your tasks. Accomplishing those tasks will help you to reach and unlock your mini goals.

Day in, day out for 4 years straight. Don't stop. This is the blueprints on how you turn things around. This is how you accomplish and reach your end goals. From Loser to Winner. One step at a time.

Lessons Learnt: Here are some other things I've figured out along my journey.

It is better to focus on doing ONE thing right than focus on many things and do all of them wrong. Really take your time to understand and become competent before moving onto your next task or goal. Don't overwhelm yourself too much. Really take your time here. You want to gain understanding and competence.

Stay focused on the task at hand. Procrastination is the enemy of productivity. Don't put things off. If you can accomplish it today, do it today. What is the most important thing that needs to be done? You know what it is because it is stuck on your mind 24/7 and you are procrastinating to start it. That is the most important thing to do today. So start doing it. Write down 5 things you need to accomplish today and try your best to meet them. Trust me, when you tick it off your list, you will feel a natural 'high'.

Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. People say alot of things happen by chance.. The truth is, successful people are constantly prepared and can recognize opportunity when it presents itself. Everyday, an opportunity is waiting for you. You just have to be competent and have learnt or studied before. For instance, that hot girl on the train. She's waiting for you to chat her up and flirt with her. Have you practiced any flirting before? So how then do you want to 'get lucky' with her. Practice to become competent and then seize opportunities when it presents itself. 'He got lucky?' - most quoted sentence from lazy, mediocre people. Truth is, luck is second nature for a prepared person.

Time wasting occurs when you have too much spare time. When you begin filling that time with work, self-improvement, exercise, social activities, you will have less and less time in the day.

Effort, determination, perseverance and discipline are all required. You think success is easy? being a loser is easy.. and that's where the majority of people remain. mediocrity breeds contempt. Contempt breeds hatred. Why do people hate on successful go getters? Because it reflects back on them that this was a normal person that set out to accomplish great things and they did it by putting in the hard work and effort. Whilst those mediocre people sat on their couch all day wasting their time.

Time. Time is a luxury all of us cannot afford to squander. I just wasted 20 minutes typing this out for you. I've invested in this piece, I sincerely hope you gained something out of it.

You are not a boy anymore. Soon you will be 26, 27, 28.. 30.. 35.. 40. Life will pass you by. I don't know about you, but that scares the shit out of me enough to make me take action.. I constantly worry whether I have enough time to reach my end goals.

Always be moving forward. Your body, mind and energy can only last for so long. 80 years tops. I don't want you to look back and regret not accomplishing all those things you wanted because you failed to put in the effort to reach them. No excuses.