I met this girl in Tinder, and decided to have a drink with her. She was not what I expected. Nice body, but her facial features... well, you know how it goes. Despite that, I was already there and she seemed nice so I stayed for an hour chatting about life.

I decided to explore a little bit about how she thought regarding some TRP themes, as I was not going to see her again and I didn´t mind what she thought about me. Anyway, I almost didn´t talk but decided to let her express her ideas and listen carefully. What she told me shocked me and was a textbook story for this subreddit.

When she was in high school (middle class, private school), one day a male classmate (14 years old) appeared running desperately and badly injured. Some people was beating him, apparently for no reason. He didn´t understand why a bunch of older people was hurting him for no reason. He found refuge inside the school. Later, he knew the reason: he was being accused of raping a 12 year old girl from the same school.

He never saw the girl, talked to her, or anything before. They were completely strangers. This was, of course, something most people didn´t believe: ohhh poor snowflake, this little innocent girl was abused by an older student. Yeah. 14 years old. I was playing pokemon at that age, literally. I was more focused on evolving my Charmeleon to Charizard than stopping being a virgin.

The guy was identified as the raper in school. So he had to change school, and deal with a trial for raping a minor, paying for a lawyer and dealing with an injured knee that required surgery due to the brutal beating of this girl parents and friends. To make story short, some years later he won the trial proving his innocence.

Long story short, the real facts of the story were that this girl, pretty slutty, got pregnant from a random dude. 12 years old, again, from a decent family. She was so scared of what their parents might think that she said she was raped in the bathroom of her school. Her parents rage, understandable, demanded that she should identify the rapist. They went to the school, where she randomly pointed a guy that passed by. Then the nightmare started.

This poor guy got injured and his life became a nightmare instantly just because some selfish, inmature and stupid girl randomly accused him of rape. I wanted more information, but she was not in touch with this guy anymore, all she knew was he won the trial and now he´s accusing her instead of what he did. Being a lawyer myself, unfortunately I don´t think he might win... Even in my country, were false rape allegations are not even close of what happens in America, this poor guy´s life was ruined by no reason.

EDIT: Pokemon quote; and false rape allegations instead of rape culture. EDIT2: After 3 stupid comments on my grammar... I´m not american, and english is not my native language. No need to make remarks on it thinking I´m a local american lawyer, I think you all can understand perfectly what I wrote. If you want, I can translate this into any of the other four languages I speak fluently.