Intro

Field report to demonstrate how talking about yourself to a girl can be supplicating behavior and dries up the vagina. Even if you have status and are talking about the status you have.

Body

I work with this younger guy, a twenty three year old, who plays bass guitar in a moderately successful local band. I've worked with the guy for two months and I can tell you that he knows nothing about me but I can tell you all about him. He can't stop talking about himself.

So he can laid after a show. By a girl who wants to fuck a guy in the band. But outside of that he's a beta trainwreck. One of the girls he has laid he has now turned into an orbiter for and he's honestly very confused about how this happened. He's trying to negotiate her attraction and he keeps mentioning that they are "working on their relationship" but she's really his good "fuck buddy". But they need to talk more to work things out.

Talking is fine if you know how to talk. And not supplicate.

So I went out with this guy last weekend. To meet up and hey why not flirt with all the girls around? So we get our coffee and go outside to smoke and hey look at that their is a girl out there standing about ten feet away. I can see my friend glancing up and down and flicking his eyes at her. While I'm openly staring at her and she's intermittently meeting my eyes. So I motion for her to come over with a nod of my head and a come hither motion. And I open her with a random statement. I just asked her where she worked.

She comes over and says she works for Verizon in HR. But she's got this thick accent I don't recognize, along with olive skin, so I immediately tease her with a qualifying neg about her accent. I tell her that to slow down and not rush cause that accent is thick. But I do it with a big smile and laughter in my eyes. She gets a bit confused and flustered (perfect) and says something again, too quickly for me to understand and too quietly with traffic driving by. So I tell her to come closer and speak up, a small girl like you needs to say things louder.

She moves closer and I ask her where she's from to have that accent. She says she's from Italy. At this point my friend jumps into the conversation, that he's been watching, by talking about himself. "Hey I have an Italian friend! He works in HR too!".

Oh how sweet they have so much in common. He's immediately supplicating to her right here. He is qualifying himself to her.

I can immediately see that this isn't a guy she wants to talk to. So she keeps addressing me. I'm the one who is openly staring at her anyway. The conversation continues and I tease her about looking like one of those dirty gypsies I've read about. How she has that look and I wouldn't leave her alone.

Meanwhile my friend keeps interrupting the natural flow of a good conversation. She's trying to talk about her family back in Italy and I'm trying to guide the conversation within the frame that I'm the guy she needs to qualify herself to. With casual teasing and light negs. And he can't stop trying to tell her that he's in a band.

He interrupts to state this. "I'm in a band and play bass guitar", and the girl is clearly just standing there thinking, "I don't care". He says, "I just got a tattoo of a music note because of my deep love for music". "We're playing at (local bar) next week." Etc

Basically interrupting the flow of my conversation where this girl is telling me about her and I'm busy asking qualifying questions about what she is talking about. All women's favorite thing to talk about. Themselves. And he can not even engage into the conversation because all he is doing is throwing out beta bait. It's like he's a little puppy standing there barking, "look at me! Look at me!".

Eventually she tells us that she has to go and her body language pulls halfway back, but she pauses and looks at me to get my permission to leave. My last comment is "yeah you better go. Don't want your husband to chance to see you here talking to me." As she was wearing a wedding ring.

Mostly throughout the conversation she is clearly perplexed and confused by the things I'm saying. Which is exactly where you want a girl. You want her thinking on her toes and not sure what she can say to you to earn your validation. She leaves and my friend babbles at her about how great it was to get to know her while I just keep looking at here with a shit eating grin. I have no doubt that even with him there I could have number closed her. Throughout the conversation she did start mirroring me very clearly.

Now if you look at what was said I found out a bunch about her. How she came here from Italy in a student exchange program. That she doesn't have a lot of friends. That she works HR at Verizon. That her grandmother had gypsies break into her home and her whole family despises gypsies. Where she went to school. That she does not have any kids. That she is drinking a skinny vanilla latte. Meanwhile she leaned nothing about my life. Not one single thing. But she did learn that I'm the guy she qualifies herself to.

And if she was bothering to listen to the supplication coming from my friend she would know all kinds of meaningless things about him. Where he went to school. Random crap about his family. Oh hey did you know that he's in a band?

After she left he had to tell me more about the bar skanks he's fucked after a show. About how there's this one girl that's his FWB. That he's a real player (lol). He's so busy supplicating, even to me. I know all kinds of crap about him. He knows nothing about me because he has not earned that. I use the same game techniques on him as I do to her. And they work just as well.

Summary

Stop talking about yourself. Do not tell girls anything about yourself unless they ask. And tease them for asking. Make her earn getting to know you. Always say less then you think. Qualify her. You ask her things. You guide the conversation around her favorite thing to talk about in the whole world, herself. And you make judgemental comments about it, in a fun and light hearted way. You are the guy who will judge her. Who she gets to chase.

Do not be the supplicating guy desperately trying to qualify himself to a girl. It's incredibly unattractive. And knowing factoids about your life does absolutely nothing for building attraction. Unless she had to earn learning those factoids. Allow her to feel good about herself for earning a fact about you. That's how you create value and build that mystery that intrigues her in between her legs.

Do not supplicate to women. You are the prize. Let her have fun chasing you.