TL;dr I made the girl play Deal or No Deal with my texts, got laid.

As an experiment, I tried being more direct and less polite via text with a plate I picked up on Tinder. She's pretty, a good 7/10. She texted me a week after our first date-

"Hey hows it going"

"Busy. You around Friday" (Deal?)

"Maybe." (No deal).

I didn't text her back after that. She doesn't get a response to "maybe". If I don't get a guarantee that I'm going to fuck her, I move on to my next option.

Lo and behold, Thursday she texts me.

"Sup"

"Hey. I have plans for tomorrow, let's do Saturday instead." (Deal? A lesser offer, not the one she wanted, since she waited the first time)

"Idk I might have plans I'll let you know." (No Deal)

At this point I knew this girl was a flake and made dates with two others on Tinder- abundance mentality. I completely forgot about her.

She texts me again Saturday morning "Hey I'm good for tonight." (Let's call the banker)

No sweetheart, you don't dictate when I get laid. I dictate when you get the honor of my dick. I replied

"Busy tonight. Maybe next weekend." (Terrible lowball banker offer)

And went on my other date. That date was going okay, the new girl was kind of awkward, when I got a text from plate #1. It contained a nude photo. (Call the banker again, desperate you're going to lose the prize)

"LOL I'm out right now. You trying to tell me something?" (Mediocre offer, but lets her feel like she's making the offer instead of me)

"Come over." (DEAL!)

I politely excused myself from awkward Tinder date, drove to the girl's house, and fucked her. She cashed out while she still had the opportunity, though by waiting too long she lost the benefit of the drink I might have bought her or social status of being seen all dressed up.

Lessons Learned: Treat girls via text like every time they say no, they lose an opportunity. Reward good early behavior, punish bad behavior. The sooner they panic, Deal or No Deal style, the sooner they cash out.