TL;DR- Men and women communicate differently.

“Don’t Talk to Women Like Men”

Do NOT talk to women like you'd talk to men. Do NOT talk to them like you've previously talked to women. Talk to them in their language.

I'll explain.

Women communicate through actions and body language. What she says isn't inherently important. It's what she does that matters.

That being said, she's watching your body language and actions moreso than she's listening to your words.

Act like you don't want her and the rest'll follow. Let her rationalize things on her own. Don't try to think or conclude for her. It'll come off as pleading or compensating.

You must maintain this, even after you've met in person. DO NOT pay attention to the words she says. Watch how she acts. Watch her body language.

Is she positioning herself closer to you than normal?

Is her body pointed towards you more oft than not?

Does she keep eye contact?

Does she smile more oft than usual?

Does she touch you occasionally?

ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE VERY INTENTIONAL.

Women communicate this way i.e. covertly. They "talk" with actions and body language and read yours for responses.

If YOU'RE the one constantly keeping eye contact, sitting too close for no reason, randomly touching her, etc. she'll read you as too interested. Too invested. Too desperate.

Watch her and dial your body language two notches behind hers. Let her touch you more than you touch her. Touch her once to establish you're physically interested. This is required for some women so they know to proceed. Do it early so she has enough time to consider it.

If you're not juggling plates, let her believe you are. Look at your phone from time to time and smirk. Look at other women with her around and let her know you're looking. Let her know she's not the only women you're considering WITHOUT OUTRIGHT SAYING IT.

And all of this should be communicated without having to be said aloud.

Remember (please remember because this is literally the most important point here), women do not –I repeat- DO NOT communicate through words. Men do that. Women communicate through ACTIONS, BODY LANGUAGE AND INTENTIONS.

Meaning that if you say you just want to be friends but your actions and body language show that you actually want to bend her over the railings, she'll read into that and consider you a liar.

Just like if she acts disinterested, turns away from you, checks her phone every 2 seconds instead of talking to you and yet says she “loves you”, most men would take those words at face value because men weigh words heavily.

Break eye contact more oft than her. Let conversations die. Feel comfortable keeping silence between the two of you and don't worry about what she thinks about it or if she'll leave.

Trust me. She won't.

Make her start conversations more oft than you. Be blunt but not too forward. Don't smile often, only when it's deserved (i.e. when you actually think something's funny).

These are ALL strong frame indicators. THESE ARE WHAT SHE'S LOOKING FOR. This is why most girls'll say they "want to be friends first" on dating sites; they have to see signs like this before they can be sexual.

It's kind of like if you were dating in Saudi Arabia and every woman you came across wore one of those sheets covering their entire body. You wouldn't know what you were dealing with until you got to the bedroom.

Heck, some could even be guys!

So you might meet for coffee first to get a chance to check for curves under the sheet or a casual slip revealing some details of what's underneath.

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN ARE DOING THROUGH SHIT TESTS.

Attractiveness is only half of it. You'll need strong frame as well, which isn't inherently apparent like physicality is for men.

The more she likes from what she sees underneath that sheet, the more likely she is to fuck you.