"The Shit Test Buster Game: Round 1"

The Rules

Let’s play a little game.

I've listed several shit tests of varying difficulty and severity in this article.

In the comment section below, any Red Piller playing provides a response/action they would take as a ”Shit Test Buster” in order to pass each of the listed shit tests.

Then, by upvoting/downvoting these answers or by replying in the thread below the answer, his fellow Red Pill peers will ultimately decide how effective the "Shit Test Buster" was, which of their answers were the best and why.

The shit tests are split into 3 sections: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.

You can choose to respond to 1 section, 2 or all 3. Same goes to those critiquing the answers.

The final "score" will come down to the upvote/downvote of the answers.

The judgement/critique of said answers are both to explain to the others why the answers should be passed or failed and to aid the Red Piller in bettering his approach to shit test busting.

I’d encourage those of who are playing not to look on other posts, threads or sites for the best answer. The idea here is to gauge one's ability to answer these questions and not how effectively they can do research.

Answer each shit tests as best as possible as if in the heat of the moment.

We will start with Round 1, which focuses on conversation-based shit tests. The top 3 commenters will win the round. There will be 3 rounds total, or more/less depending on how well this all goes.

So let’s begin.

Example

Question 1: “Are you a player?”

[ - ] Kevin_the_Beta -213 points 2 hours ago

1. Oh of course not, m’lady! Why would you ever think such things of me?! I’ll have you know that I treat my women with the utmost respect!

permalink  save  parent  report  give gold  reply

[ - ] GayLubeOil 57 points 30 minutes ago

Failed. Keep that shit up and your girl will disappear faster than a Homosexual in Saudi Arabia.

[ - ] Archwinger 43 points 23 minutes ago

Failed. She's asking "Are you successful with women, you fucking chump I'm hoping to manipulate?" You've just identified as the latter.

ROUND 1

Basic

Question 1: ”Are you a player?”

Question 2: ”Yeah, I bet you say that to all the girls..”

Question 3: ”What’s the matter? You look so sad.”

Question 4: How many girls have you slept with?”

Question 5: ”Are you seeing anyone else?”

Intermediate

Question 6: ”Are you gay?”

Question 7: ”Wow. Your friend Chad is hot.”

Question 8: ”I have a boyfriend.”

Question 9: ”I don’t date little boys/old men”

Question 10: ”Sorry, I don’t just give out my number.”

Advanced

Question 11: ”I’m looking for someone who’s not afraid to wait.”

Question 12: ”…and just so you know, we aren’t having sex.”

Question 13: ”Sorry. I need to get to know you first.”

Question 14: ”Stop, stop. This is moving too fast. Let’s take things slow.”

Question 15: ”What kind of girl do you think I am?! I’m not some whore!”

Bonus Round

Bonus: You’re at the club with an HB9 and leave to use the restroom. When you come back, the HB9 is grinding intensely on the crouch of some guy who's much bigger than you. How do you handle this situation?

Until next time.