Summary: After riding the CC for a decade and leading a party lifestyle, date is ready to marry sooner then later. Off Birth Control. High partner count. Red Flags.

This post is going to be divided by a bit of game advice and also a field report from a recent date. Instead of creating two different posts I decided to combine them into one.

I've been doing the same routine that's been easy on me time and money wise and so far provides positive results. I have a bar about 15 minutes away from where I live. Its small, mostly quite. Its kinda out there, location wise. I always insist on this bar even if it's far from the girls. I start the entire interaction on the right foot as they will enter my frame and follow my lead. If they don't want to meet there I make it clear its that or nothing. I figure that if they are willing to make the effort and drive all the way here they are into me. I arrive five minutes early, order a double shot of whiskey and a nice draft beer. The date comes we grab a table and after the first beer and shallow introductions and conversation I tell her about the "questions game". There are three rules:

1. You must answer truthfully or not at all.

2. If you are uncomfortable with the question you can pass and get asked a different one.

3. You cannot ask the other person the same question you've been asked yourself. (this last one is great, as you can ask her things that she won't be able to turn against you and also keeps the game moving and interesting).

It seems silly, but the thing is, it works. Instead of the early shit interview conversation, you get to really know the person and ask her "inappropriate" questions that now are totally cool because they are under the guise of a "game'.

After she finishes her first beer, and its my turn, I smile and ask, "do you want to keep it PG13?". They always always say no. Here is where the fun begins. My personal favorites are:

What is the strangest/coolest place you ever had sex at?

What is the worst/most embarrassing sexual experience you ever had?

What is your favorite sexual position?

What is your most depraved/wrong sexual fantasy?

Within twenty minutes tops she will get another drink and all of a sudden the energy in the air is sexual and lustful with big eyes and blushing answers. This is where you start to kino. Look at her earring and touch it and compliment on it. The same goes about a necklace or a ring she has. Next is the hair, nonchalantly touch it and make some observation. If she doesn't recoils and is down with it, you keep touching her hair until you literally pull her hair with a slightly tight grip close to her scalp. They really like it because it looks sweet and innocent but gets the tingles going speed light. You lean for the kiss and it goes well. You show you are in control and pull away first. Maybe sniff/touch/lightly kiss her ear. That's it. Then there is more kissing and there is 50% she will want to watch a movie at your place because, hey its so close to here, what are the odds. If not that night, you already kissed so next date sex has very high probability.

So I went on a date a few days ago with a beautiful woman. The Red Pill truths and clichés she kept spewing made me almost ask "can you repeat that?".

From all the online dating I've done so far, she is the prettiest one, by far. Thin, very nice body. Attractive face. Long beautiful black hair. At 28 she is a hard 8. In her early twenties definitely a soft 9. She came dressed very nice and a bit overdressed for the shit bar we are in.

Here are some highlights of our conversation.

Her kino. As a very attractive woman that used her sexuality as currency for more than a decade her own kino was like poetry in motion. Most guys kino, including myself, is clumsy, crude and unrefined. Her's was very subtle, arousing, and covert. She would lean her foot for a few seconds to touch yours. Would touch your body to make a point, leaving it just a micro second longer than necessary. Like a master that put 10,000 hours in his trade, she was a natural.

Admitted ex party girl. She was going to Cancun for many years starting before she was even eighteen. partying, drinking and "dancing on tables". Used to love heavy drinking. She is a very good dancer. She has found the light so to speak, and decided to calm down, go back to school and get married and have babies asap. A classic, CC in her twenties, approaching the wall and now ready to cash out with Billy Beta.

Longest relationship is six months. After fifty random dicks in various colors, shapes and lengths the longest relationship she could hold was half a year. She is going to get married without knowing how it feels being in a long term monogamous relationship with all its boredom and compromises.

No longer on birth control. The moment she is done with her CC, its time to get off birth control and start hunting for beta bucks online. A surprise pregnancy is a matter of time.

Previous boyfriend was a 58 year old wealthy man. She said they were together for two months. had sex only three times. She hated the sex, he couldn't get and stay hard. The only reason they split up is because she is wanting children and he has a vasectomy (I almost laughed when she said it, because I'm seriously contemplating to do one myself exactly for the same reason that dude did it. Not knocking up some random whore). Ready to settle with a wealthy secure man that she had unsatisfying sex with three times in a span of two months. Bails out when she realizes that dude shots blanks and won't reverse his vasectomy.

Admitted to 50 partner count. During our little question game I try to ask how many guys she has been with. Including blowjobs, handjobs and anal. (no hamster loopholes apply). 9/10 times they will pass this question, but my girl tonight, inspired by our chemistry and our apparent honesty actually answered.

Her: "haha, I don't know, I lost count"

Me: "well, is it 20 or 200?"

Her: "I guess about 50, is that too high?"

Admitted to fifty. According to various formulas it might be double or triple that figure.

Her next question was funny and shifted the dynamic of the conversation. At this stage, I kissed her a few times, we talked about sex, she thinks I am an excellent BB candidate.

She asks: "when was the last time you had sex?". She wants to gauge how successful I am in the SMP and also how desperate I am for her poon.

I answer: "two days ago".

Imagine taking a hamster and injecting it with anabolic steroids in potency and amount intended for an aging 400 pound gorilla. The entire dynamic changed. If before she was confident in her sexual appeal and power over me, now she knows she is just another girl that I can bang or not, while still having my balls emptied.

She says, confused: "ehh, do you have like, a fuck buddy?"

I grin, sigh and chuckle: "did you say a fuck buddy or fuck buddies?"

Now the already over excited hamster can no longer contain itself and starts spinning so fast that its tiny wheel is jetted above the atmosphere, shooting to explore other planets that may support hamster life.

She says: "more than one?!"

The thing is. I have two plates. Both are younger then hers. One is 21 and the other is 24. I already scheduled to meet with my main plate later this evening, after the date. I know for 100% I'm going to get laid tonight, the question is by who. This type of abundance cannot be faked. If you get laid on the reg, even a very attractive girl suddenly loses her leverage and value.

We briefly talk about my situation. She keeps using fuck buddies. I tell her its an ugly description. We date casually, I say. "do they know about each other?", she asks. "no, they don't. They just know that we aren't monogamous." She keeps using fuck buddies and trying to shame both them and me. Jeez lady, for someone that hopped on fifty dicks with very little commitment to show for it, you sure don't have the higher moral ground.

We kiss a bit more. We get a tab. I walk her to her car. We kiss a bit more and I leave. I don't think I'm going to peruse this further, because having protected sex with someone not on birth control and that professed their strong desire for children whilst showing a ton of red flags is a gamble i'm not willing to take, especially when younger, less sluttier, and BC protected poon is abundant.

I can see it already. She will find an aging, socially inept, out of shape CPA type. Will get knocked up by him in a month's time. The thing is, the CPA type will think he won the lottery, and truly if you wait long enough and don't give up you will find your beautiful and loving angel. Not knowing that his sweet little wife was getting railed in Cancun in exchange for some cheap shots of tequila. He'll understand and empathize with his sexually distant wife, understand that "she doesn't like blow jobs" that she is "not that type of a girl" whilst his wife is disgusted by this frail, desperate, naive shell of a man. There will be cheating, there will be a divorce, there will be decades worth of child support and alimony. He will do everything that The Blue Pill matrix taught him, leaving him in an emotional and financial ruin in exchange for a few years with a used up slut, past her youthful prime. Be happy and thankful, gentlemen. Without The Red Pill, you could have been that CPA type. I know that I could have been one, that's for sure.

Lessons Learned: Abundance mentality and plate spinning is crucial and cannot be faked.