Summary: SJW's have an epic meltdown over an anti-PC event that took place at my university.

Hello Red Pill. This is my first post. This is an incredible community and i'm forever indebted to this subreddit for all of the knowledge that it has provided me. Now, on to the story at hand:

On April 25th, 2016, The University of Massachusetts Amherst hosted an event that was designed to be an informative, thought-provoking, and insightful discussion into the intricacies of political correctness and attempted to examine whether or not the culture of political correctness was getting out of hand. In response, a horde of angry, triggered SJW's showed up and chaos quickly ensued.

The SJW's wheelbarrowed out their most formidable warrior; a "girl" who has now involuntarily adopted the campus-wide nickname "Trigglypuff" (which stands for "Triggered Jigglypuff"). She was the main SJW protester during the event who caused the most disruptions during the lecture.

Here is another rare sighting of the infamous Trigglypuff.

This is an article that accurately summarizes how the lecture unfolded. These are the highlights of the event, as portrayed by the article:

1.)

Students at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst set a new high for hysteria Monday night at an event featuring Christina Hoff Sommers, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Steven Crowder. .... The event was intended to be a forum and discussion about the use of political correctness on campus, but degenerated into a shouting match as protesters sought to drown out the speakers with cries of “hate speech” and, less imaginatively, “fuck you.”

In fact, I could barely hear the speakers because the SJW's were screaming incoherent nonsense the entire time.

2.)

One of the protesters took it upon herself to pass out literature expressing her concern for the “triggering” event, claiming the speakers “all demonstrate either that you don’t give a shit about people’s trauma and pain and think it’s funny to thrust people into states of panic and distress OR that you fundamentally do not understand what a trigger is, what it means to be triggered, and what a trigger warning is meant to prevent."

In addition, anyone who refused to take her flyer would be accused (by her and her fellow SJW cronies) of being "narrow-minded" and "bigoted".

3.)

Crowder also evoked the rage of the protesters, in his case by discussing the Qur'an, which inspired a female student wearing Islamic garb to demand, “Don’t speak on my behalf!”

"I didn’t speak on your behalf … I talked about the Qur'an", Crowder states incredulously. "I wasn’t there for the French Revolution, but I can talk about it."

Here we see a religious SJW using her religion as a method of attempting to silence discussion. How clever. /s

All in all, the event was constantly impeded by SJW hysteria and nothing productive came out of it. The events that took place during this lecture seem to provide further evidence to the notion that the typical SJW's weapon of choice is to ruthlessly adhere to their own hypocritical agenda, and when all else fails, spout ad-hominem attacks until their faces turn red (literally).

Also: Milo's reaction to the SJW's. You can also watch the full lecture here.

Lessons learned (TL:DR):

• Social Justice Warriors/Ultra Feminists have no coherent method of logically debating conflicting points of interest and will usually resort to abrasive behavior in order to try and get their way.

Edit: Formatting