Listen up. You can improve yourself all you want. Bust your ass in the gym, eat right, dress and groom yourself well. Improve your career, make a pile of money, and acquire a bunch of interesting and sociable hobbies. You're now doing what you can to improve your SMV. Congratulations.

It's not enough, though.

It's really important to remember the PUA culture out of which the Red Pill was born. You may not consider yourself a pick-up artist, and that's fine--the whole movement, Mystery, Neil Strauss, etc. is a little bit silly. I'm not going to disagree with you there.

But one thing they got absolutely right was the fact that approaching women and closing the deal is a numbers game. The more women you approach, the higher your chances of success. Furthermore, the more experience you attain, the more practice you get, the better you'll be at it; your game will be better, you'll be smoother, and you'll know what to say and when to say it to bring the girl home.

There is no substitute for experience in this avenue. No amount of swiping right on Tinder or messaging hotties on FB and Instagram is ever going to come close to the simple and straightforward act of approaching a woman in person. So grow a pair of balls.

Don't want to hit the club, you say? Don't like those kinds of girls? That's fine. I don't know if you've noticed, but it's summertime and attractive women are everywhere. At the mall, the gym, the grocery store. In yoga classes, in line at coffee shops--in short, EVERYWHERE. So grow a pair and start approaching. Stop letting the fear of rejection cripple you. Stop worrying about "what if." Stop thinking and just act.

Don't let the blue-pill/feminist shaming get inside your head. Contrary to what they might say, approaching a random woman on the street is not harassment and never will be--just so long as you leave the girl alone if and when she clearly expresses her disinterest. I'm not looking to bother anyone, and the minute I know I'm bothering a girl, I'm happy to move onto the next girl. But I'm not going to let the chance that she isn't interested stop me from approaching altogether in the first place.

I know what it's like to have beta, blue pill instincts. If you're anything like me, there's a little voice inside your head that comes up with all sorts of excuses when the moment of truth comes and it's time to approach a new girl. She probably doesn't want to be bothered right now. This isn't the right venue to be hitting on women. She doesn't seem like that kind of girl. Or even worse, you make some kind of prejudicial judgment based on the way she dresses or speaks and tell yourself you don't like girls like her, she isn't your type, blah blah.

Listen to me, it's all nonsense. This is a form of male hamstering. You're rationalizing your approach anxiety, it's as simple as that.

Gentlemen, life is short. If you want something you have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone to get it. Like the saying goes: if you want something, you'll find a way to get it. If you don't, you'll find an excuse for why you can't get it.

In the words of Roosh, MOST WOMEN DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU. Accept it. Get over it. Now start FUCKING finding the women WHO DO want to sleep with you.

Let's say you approach 100 women and 99 of them reject you. Well, it was still worth it, because in the end you got what you wanted; and so did the girl you approach. It's like in sales, are you going to stop making cold calls just because most of the people you're calling are bothered by it? No, of course not, because there are people out there who WANT to buy your product. There are girls out there who WANT your cock. I don't care if you're short, fat, bald, have no game, small dick, whatever the fuck your hang up is, I promise you, there are women out there who are just waiting for a guy like you to approach them.

As men we are expected to make the first move, and despite all the talk of equality in the twenty-first century, this isn't going to change any time soon. As the man, you must take the risk. As the man, you must face rejection.

And also, remember this: as a man, you have the choice of who you will approach and who you will not approach. As a woman, for the most part, you can only choose who you will REJECT and who you will not.

Even Chad Thundercock himself has to make the first move. Chad Thundercock cannot walk into a bar, stand with his back against the wall, beer in hand, looking around awkwardly, not talking to anyone, and then expect to have hot chicks approaching him. Even Chad has to put himself out there, so stop making excuses for why you can't take that risk.

Look, when you approach a woman you want to fuck, there are two possible outcomes: ONE of them involves you getting your dick wet. But if you don't even TRY, then there's only one outcome, and it involves another night with the palm sisters.

Don't be afraid of being a "creep." Don't be afraid of looking like a loser. In short, don't give a flying fuck what other people are going to think when you're approaching women. This is about getting what you want, stop investing your ego in the approaches that you make. So she turned you down like a bitch? It was mean? She insulted you? Boo fucking hoo. Go cry about it like a pussy. The fact is, that rejection was absolutely and utterly meaningless. You're the one investing your ego in the interaction and taking her rejection as a confirmation of your own insecure feelings of inadequacy. You think Chad Thundercock gives two shits when he gets shot down? You don't think CT gets shot down every bit as hard if not harder than other guys? Some chicks are in a bad mood, some chicks are misandrists, some chicks are on an ego trip when they go out, some chicks just aren't horny, some chicks have been burned by guys like CT and would rather do the rejecting than be rejecting... there's a million reasons why she might reject even a top tier guy.

Quit telling yourself that you would approach more if you were a little taller, or once you're more swole, or if you had more money, or whatever the fuck your lame fucking excuse is.

I don't care how low you think your SMV is, while you're sitting at home doing nothing, there are men out there who are BELOW you who are bringing home the girl. They're beating you in the game over and over because you're not even playing. When you don't approach, you've lost before the game even started.

And yeah, the first approach sucks. Yeah, you're probably going to sound like a bumbling idiot until you loosen up a bit and get used to the feeling of talking to strange women. Get over it. There's nothing to be afraid of but your own feelz. Worst case scenario, you get rejected. You had nothing, you lost nothing. Next. It's as simple as that. A rejection is not in any way a reflection of your own SMV. Every guy gets rejected. Fucking celebrities get rejected. There's a million reason a girl might turn you down that don't involve you not being good enough. So quit wasting time wondering why she shot you down and invest that energy into talking to a new girl.

Like Nash says in A Beautiful Mind, your odds of success increase dramatically with each attempt. I promise you, yes you, there are women out there who want to sleep with you. There are women who would love nothing more than fuck your brains out. But they're not going to fall into your lap any time soon, you need to open your fucking mouth and say hello.

Would you even WANT to live in a world where women are the sexually assertive ones? What are you, a bitch? Rather than risk your own feelings, you'd rather sit around waiting for girls to approach you? That's how women think, pussy! As men we are here to chase, to hunt, to conquer, to assert our dominance; to take what we want out of life. And that means it is our job to approach. Making the first move is not a burden, it's a privilege; embrace it. Use it.

Improving yourself doesn't mean shit if you're not actively approaching women. Forget about Tinder, online dating, social media, all this virtual shit. You really think staring at a phone is the best way to meet women? OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! Laugh, talk, dance, flirt, be a human being. Mating is an organic process, and it was around long before Tinder.

And I don't care if you're in an LTR and/or you have one-itis. Bro, do you even dreadgame? Flirting with other women, even (especially) in front of your girl is not a bad thing. Under the right circumstances, even cheating on a bitch can make her want you more. So stop using your relationship as an excuse to be a goddamned little wuss. APPROACH; make conversation, flirt. If nothing else, you'll have a few leads for when your LTR is over, and you'll be well practiced for single life.

Believe me, anyone who is used to cold approaching strange women will agree with this; it's a use it or lose it kind of skill. I don't care if you're Don Juan or Casanova himself, if you go a few months without so much as flirting with a woman, you're going to find it a challenge to get back into fighting shape. Think of it like fitness; you need to fight to earn it, and then fight to keep it.

TLDR: Never. Stop. Approaching. EVER!