As many of you know I GayLubeOil have long been a cog in the Red Pill hate machine. Since 2013 I have been writing articles promoting toxic masculinity, fat shaming, transphobia, and sometimes even psychological manipulation. Well guys, its literally 2016 and that has to stop. I understand that I am literally a fucking white male and that I have a lot of privilege to check and reparations to hand out, but change has to start somewhere. I know that I can't take back what I've done, but I can at least try to fix it. Today on April 1st 2016, I am going to be the change I want to see in the world, because after all change starts with me.

Women are Wonderful: The only thing that you need to know about women is that they are all wonderful. When I say all women I mean all women, especially the ones with penises, after all its the current year. The only way a man should ever interact with a woman is through praise and admiration. A man should never risk damaging a woman's self esteem. How can a woman be strong and independent, when internet trolls are constantly triggering her? A woman should never be disparaged even joking. Men need to accept women for who they are without judgement. What's that honey muffin? You sucked off a dude on the subway? I respect your decision. Let's put another sticker on the board. Five stickers and you can have an ice cream party.

Women and Men are Equal: Women are just as emotionally and physically strong as men. Anything that suggests otherwise is sexist. Pull up bars? Sexist. Flight Simulators? Sexist. Spacial Reasoning, Logic, Math? All incredibly Fucking Sexist. Women can play any game just as well as men. The game might need to be changed to be less sexist, but men and women are definitely equal 100%.

Men are the Problem: Remember when I said that women are equal to men. Forget that you shitlord. Women are more equal. According to my role model and spiritual guide Hillary Clinton: women are the primary victims of war, and as someone who came under sniper fire in Bosnia, she should know. Everything wrong with the world is the exclusive fault of men. Women deserve credit for all that is good, even if they didn't create it themselves, they inspired it.

Rape is Like Very Serious: There is nothing more serious than rape and when I say rape I once again mean all rape. Internet Rape, Imaginary Rape, I Changed My Mind Rape, its all rape. Rape is rape! A woman shouldn't have to drag a mattress around Columbia University to remind everyone that literally begging to get fucked in the ass does not constitute consent. According to Andrea Dworkin all heterosexual sex is rape and its about time that university policies change to reflect this fact. Its 2016.

Support my apology fund, while telling globalists to fuck themselves.
Grab a Samson triblend tank at a foolishly low price
Follow me Twitter or TRP.RED the only site that rewards misogyny with bitcoins
Or just PM me for fat positive fitness advice