So I had feelings for this girl for the past week, even though we've known each other for a 6 months ish, and we would hang out one-on-one often. I'm pretty sure she liked me at a certain point, even made me take a personality test that shows what kind of boyfriend I would be, but then maybe lost the feelings and started resenting me for not making a move on her, but this is just a guess. Anyways, a couple nights ago I decided to ask her out on an actual date instead of a hang out by literally saying, "I like you, we should go on a date". She said she didn't see me like that, and I got friendzoned.

But ever since that night, she got a lot more distant, much less bubbly and more cold, texts me less, doesnt try to add to the conversation once there's silence, doesn't ask much questions anymore. What could be the reason for this, we even agreed that things are cool and things would return back to normal, but I dont know what's going on. Someone help me out on wtf is going on, and tell me the mistakes I made as well, I'd appreciate it.