I was talking to a girl who was confused why a guy who fucked her didn't text back or want to see her again and (the gist of it) said "I don't get it, we connected for a long time and then he didn't get back, would a man really do that for hours just to get laid"

I said "yes"

And it took a while but it dawned on me why women severely underestimate the lengths a man will go to get laid with them.

Women are, for the most part, fucking guys they want to fuck, They don't see the 20:1 approach to lay ratio a lot of guys have. Even at 10:1 they don't see the actual grind. They only see it from their own solipsistic view of men getting laid, which is the men they are fucking and fucking when they want that man to fuck them.

Whether that's 1 date, no date, or 10 hours of talking first. Women set the pace and only see the cost of a lay from their POV. They don't see the cost of a man to get the lay from an overall effort required, and thus underestimate what a man is willing to subject himself to for a lay, even if the behaviors leading up to the lay are disingenuous or inefficient game

Usually though, men without absolutely rock solid game who get laid have to play stupid games like sweet talking, having deep convos, letting her yap till he can escalate, get her attention absorbed so he can make a move at the right time, etc

Men who will go on three dates for the lay because they feel like they must, for lack of a better word. When it's easier for some guys to escalate with mediocrity over 3-4 dates instead of solidly over one

Or the guys that have to create a bond first to make an opening

For lack of a better word, a style of game that is not wildly effective nor terribly efficient but rather invested and drawn out long enough to reach a lay threshold.

They don't see the absolute string of rejections men have to go through to get any given lay. Yes, they do LMR and ASD guys as well, that's not what I'm talking about. I mean they just don't see the sheer amount of approaches and failed advances men make who never even get to isolation or proper escalation.

They don't see the lengths a man will go to get a lay because he has to (unless Chad or solid game or right time, right place)

They only see it from the lay effort cost of their own POV of all the guys they want to fuck them

This is a random 4am thought dump but it just made me realize why women fall for shit so easily from sweet talk and other stupid games, because they do not see what many men must feel they must actually go through to get a lay from a man's perspective. They only see it from the perspective of having dick on tap and controlling the flow of giving out pussy, which is less effort than getting pussy