My pet peeve about the manosphere are guys erroneously using the term "plate." Plate comes from the term Spinning Plates as in spinning more than one plate as in you have more than one girl you're dating.

Spinning plates is on of the most basic foundations to the RedPill strategy. It means seeing/dating/fucking more than one girl at the same time. Abundance mentality, independence outcome, a IDGAF attitude all in a confident frame is very attractive to women. One of the fastest ways to get to that state is to date/fuck multiple women. When you know you got another girl waiting in the wings and you will be getting sex from someone, you whole attitude and frame you project changes. You don't have that underlying desperation and neediness, you really don't give a fuck if this date fizzles out, she doesn't want sex, she stands you up, cancels on you if you know that you will be getting sex from someone else. Plus if she dumps you, SO WHAT, you got another girl lined up.

So we get posts all the time about how this guy and his "plate," then proceeds to cry about her burning him, or asking how do I get her interested, or asking how do I get her to like me, etc. I can tell that she isnt your plate, it's full on oneitis and she is the only girl you are dating. All of that is OK, we are here for advice and support (God knows I need plenty of that) but when you use the term plate, you are trying to sound like you are aloof, when actually you are nuts about this girl and care a lot. That's not a plate when you care that much.