I've said this many times, and it always pisses off snowflakes and people who haven't really swallowed the red pill:

Man's love is sacrificial, women's is opportunistic. I think I've even alluded to this in the red pill constitution. Shit, I think Rollo also said something along these lines, although I came to this conclusion before reading his content. It is because our love is sacrificial, that we are romantic. It is because we can be better that all men are expected to be better although sadly, not all men will make it. (EDIT: Yep, it's points 11 and 12 in the constitution.)

Men are the romantic ones because they get so sacrificially invested in women, they commit to a point where the blinders come on and they stop seeing women for who they truly are, but rather what they wish them to be. This is how men are in love, irrational. They see them as what they want them to be because they don't want to think all their sacrifice is in vain. They have hope. They want to believe that women "are worth it." This is the power of your commitment gentlemen. It really is gold dust. Women may act like spoilt brats entitled to your love, but it's only because when you love - YOU TRULY LOVE. You provide tangible value both physically and spiritually - that is why your commitment is so powerful, that's what gives it worth, and sadly most men are entirely fucking unaware of how precious their commitment is, in fact society has got them thinking THEY'RE THE LUCKY ONES FOR GETTING THE GIRL!) It really is all fucking ass backwards.

I think even the Ancient Greeks said man's love has more depth than woman's, that men love more deeply. This is why whenever someone tells me "I'm lucky to have her" I say with the biggest shit-eating grin, right from the core: "No, you are mistaken - she is lucky to have me." It's always fun to gauge reactions in these scenarios - someone with a "red pill mentality" will understand, a blue piller will just think you're being cocky, they won't perceive the underlying thought behind that.

Your love for her transcends anything she is even capable of feeling for you. She likes to think her love for you is special and that nothing transcends that, but that's typical feminine ego. She values the intensity of her own emotions over objective reality. She is compelled to believe that because she feels strongly that her love is more precious/valuable than yours, but we don't measure love in how strongly it consumes you, but with HOW YOU BEHAVE because of what you feel. Objectively, the idea her love is more valuable than yours is patently false. All this bullshit about "owning the keys to her heart" is all egotistical feminine bullshit. Her heart isn't worth shit next to yours. Yes, as a man, her being in love with you is incredibly precious to you, but that's because you value the honeymoon phase, you value her portrayal of "youthful feminine innocence" when she is in love with you. But it is you that made all that possible, if you weren't the fucking shit, she would treat you like shit - that's how conditional their love is.

Objectively it is men that do more for women than vice versa, and they are expected to do so - and this is why these double standards seem so common in spite of all the feminist lunacy going on. Yes, there's a lot of doublethink going on, men are evil members of the patriarchy but they're also making all the sacrifices at the same time. It's so obvious, that when you put these contradictions next to each other you'd be hard-pressed to see how feminism even gained any serious legitimacy, but alas, that's what happens when culty ideologies such as third wave feminism take over all of society's core institutions. They preach until people know no better. There's an actual word for that. It's called inculcation.

This is also why the hierarchy of love is Men > Women > Children, women just can't love us in the way that we love them. This is why part of the mind fuck of the red pill for many men is that she gets to seek out daddy in a man - and has a shot at getting that, but if you seek out mummy in a girl - you're going to be sorely disappointed. The game isn't fixed like that, nature gave women the better deal on that front, she gets to have the man of her dreams, but the girl of your dreams is a unicorn - SHE DOESN'T EXIST. This all assumes of course said woman can obtain your commitment. Women without male commitment ARE DESPERATE to secure it from a man of value. The women who get that commitment are "the lucky ones," the rest become cat ladies. But at least women have a chance at getting "their knight in shining armour" aka, the high value man who commits and "loves them for them."

For men, there is no unicorn, you are always the final port of call, the love and the strength flowing downward from you throughout the family: to woman and child - good male friends are your only real refuge: not a woman (and don't make that mistake, it's a classic BP mistake to think you can entrust your insecurities/fears/secrets to your woman, you can't, and no matter how much she begs for you to open up, it's the most insidious of subconscious shit tests they pull, DO NOT DO IT IF YOU VALUE THE FUTURE OF THE RELATIONSHIP.) Consciously she wants to know, thinking it'll bring you closer. However unbeknownst to her, her lizard brain will make her think you're weak and she'll think less of you. She may even feel bad for thinking less of you, but she will and you can't undo that - so don't even bother. Women are so fucking flawed they don't even realise how flawed they are, that's why you have to listen to other men when it comes to dealing with women, and not the crap that women come out with.

You don't love a woman "based on what she can do for you" you love her because you've poured yourself, your essence, your aspirations, your time - into her. Women never love us like that, because they don't do that. We give and they take. At best, they support us enough to allow them to continue taking from us, but mark my words: relationships are a far better deal for women than they are for men, that's why they're so obsessed with them. They use us for our strength, they lean on us, they take our resources - and if they deplete us to a point of weakness: they discard us. You're no longer "man enough." Women are the biggest shit test nature ever threw at man, most men would find it easier to get to the moon than properly understand and manage a woman. Thank goodness for the collective brain power of men everywhere and with it: TRP.

Check out my blog: http://illimitablemen.com/archives/

For many, this post would be good enough to be blog material. For me, it isn't. I don't update much because I'm a perfectionist bastard (it could probably be considered obsessive compulsive.) Just a heads up to my fans - I'm not going anywhere.