Hey guys,

I've really never had a point in my life where I havn't felt like this. I've tried all the tricks in the book, nofap, quit drugs, quit social media, quit drinking, focusing on the gym, picking up hobbies, working on myself etc.

Nothing ever seems like a long term fix.

I have a good job which pays well, lots of investments and my own property. I'm 24, all I do is focus on work and that's the only time I'm happy. In the evenings, I have nothing to do after the gym. I have no friends who want to do anything unless I make all the effort, I don't get invited to much and if I do I end up not wanting to go anyway which makes the problem worse.

I only ever really feel like I'm happy when I'm surrounded by friends who don't care about me or women, which makes me feel like I need them to be happy and in turn, needy.

I have been focusing for the past year on trying to be happy on my own, not needing anyone else, and focusing on hobbies, but after I'm done for the day I'm sat there still depressed, super bored, wanting to get blind drunk or high again.

At what point of working on myself do I eventually find happiness in being alone? Any advice?