TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 66 Comments | submitted 2 days ago by Psychological_Radish [Post Locked]

As we know, the Relationshit Relationship Advice sub often acts as an unintentional source of Red Pill truth. A few days ago I happened across a particularly interesting thread. What happens when your girlfriend's ex is Chad Thundercock himself? The story and comments from the Blue Pill peanut gallery are quite revealing. Let's walk through the post. Bolded lines have been added by me for emphasis.

​

I've been dating my girlfriend, "Liz," for almost two years now. We, frankly, have an amazing relationship-- we're compatible in so many ways. She's my best friend and I can't imagine life without her.

Right off the bat we can see that this guy is deeply Blue Pill. "Best friend," "can't imagine life without her." Remember guys - anytime a girl refers to you as her "best friend," that's a pretty good indicator that you're in her Frame and that she sees you as beneath her.

You are not your girlfriend's "friend." You're her lover. But in today's Blue Pill paradigm, we're all equal and there are no authority figures. Everybody is everybody's friend. Parents are friends with their kids. Teachers are friends with their students. Naturally this sets the stage for a volatile and detrimental relationship.

As to "can't imagine life without her," I truly hope that everything works out for this guy in the end, because he's already on the road to putting a noose around his neck if they ever break up.

​

She's always buying me little gifts, and she says I'm the best sex partner she's ever had. Sometimes she'll brag to her friends on zoom about how wonderful she finds me, and sometimes her friends say they are jealous! In short, she's such a sweet girl with a big heart and we love each other. These past two years have actually been the best ones of my life.

This segment is more interesting for what it doesn't say. It doesn't say that she finds him sexy. It doesn't say that she finds him hot and handsome. Being the "best sex partner" =/= being the most sexually gratifying.

I've been on both sides. Pre-Red Pill, one of my "girlfriends" always told me how sweet, funny, generous, and kind I was. What she didn't say was that I was hot or sexy. In several months of being together, she never once let me have sex with her or expressed any interest in doing so. In retrospect, I don't think she was ever sexually aroused by me.

Post-Red Pill, I met a girl for whom I was clearly a physical and sexual ideal. We had sex within 30 minutes of meeting and went on to date for over a year. She constantly told me how hot I was, how I brought out every nasty sexual fantasy in her. She never once said I was nice; instead, she often called me an asshole. And - not to gloss myself - she once said I was "such an Alpha."

To be clear for the spergs, there's nothing wrong with being "nice," but if that's all you are, then you're in trouble. Girl #2 once said something like "you're an asshole, but I know deep down you can be sweet." You want to aim for Han Solo, the scoundrel with the heart of gold. You need her to believe that she brought out the sweetness in you with her feminine charm, it wasn't just given away for free.

All that mushy stuff aside, here's the issue...

Well first, I should add that Liz is way out of my league, physically. She's like, a real life Instagram model. My buddies say they are jealous of me. Sometimes strangers hitting on her in public is a bit of an issue, and I can only imagine what her DMs look like... As for me, I think I'm a 5/10. Liz says she thinks I'm attractive, and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but... It's hard not to feel a little insecure when your SO is a total catch and you look like a mountain goat.

I will agree with the peanut gallery here and say that OP probably has some self-esteem issues. If this girl really is an HB9 Instagram model, then I highly doubt that OP is really that ugly.

I'd say that OP perhaps was a 5/10 during high school and college, gaining several points during his early 20s. But while his body is a 7 or 8, his mind still sees himself as a 5. That's very unfortunate, but it's common. It takes time to internalize your own physical appeal if you weren't always the hawt guy.

That said, assuming this girl really is a point or two above him, the relationship is indeed unstable. Who knows why she got with him. Maybe his family is rich. Perhaps he's an engineer at Apple or something and makes some serious bank. If she really is IG model-level hot, then it's possible that she went through an earlier Epiphany Phase. I often see this with hot girls, who mature much faster than Plain Janes because they spend much of their youth around older men.

​

Before Liz and I got together, she dated a guy who I'll call Chad. Now I'm a pretty straight guy when it comes to orientation, but even i can see that Chad was... physically appealing. He looked like he came straight out of Bay Watch or something. I saw an old picture of he and Liz embracing on the beach in their swimwear, and honestly they both look stunning.

However, other than that I know very little about Chad. Liz never talked about him, other than to say that they dated for eight months and he was a colossal asshole. That does bring me some comfort.

Anytime a girl calls an ex an "asshole," that's a Red Flag for possible Alpha Widow. Again, you should be that (lovable) asshole in her life.

​

So, the event--

Liz was in a zoom group with her girlfriends, just chatting about stuff. She does that a lot, especially with the quarantine stuff obviously. I was in our room upstairs (we live together in a university apartment) browsing reddit. I felt the need to pee so I silently slipped out of my room and started to make my way downstairs. This brought me within earshot of Liz on her laptop.

I was going to just walk down to the bathroom, but I froze on the stairs when I heard my name said by one of Liz's friends on zoom. (Liz virtually never uses headphones.) I didn't hear exactly what was said, but I did hear another friend say "What about Chad? Does everyone remember him?" There was a flurry of talking about Chad that I couldn't't quite decipher, but I do know that Liz said "oh my god you guys" in a funny/exasperated tone. I did get a flutter of anxiety when I heard his name though. Then someone said in a playful whiny voice "why'd you get rid of Chad, Liz? He was our eye candy!" There was some laughing. Then another friend said "yeah, now we have OP. " It was in a complaining tone, and honestly it hurt. A real punch to the chest, even if they tried to play it off as a joke. At this point, I'd expect Liz to defend me... Which she kinda did... By saying "oh my God, you guys. I know OP isn't eye candy like Chad, but he's an amazing guy. Chad was an ass."

Hearing that was more than a punch in the chest, I felt my whole body just freeze. And a lump immediately formed in my throat. I really wish I could focus on the positive of her saying that I'm amazing, but all I can think about is her saying that Chad was "eye candy," and I'm wasn't.

I eventually was able to compose myself and walk down to the bathroom. Liz greeted me and I said hi like nothing happened. But I was shattered inside.

It's been a couple of days since I overheard her say the Chad thing. She's been pretty wrapped up with work, so thankfully I haven't had to put on much of a performance. But I've had a lot of time to think... I've turned that moment over and over again in my mind. I know that Liz really loves me... But the fact is that, no matter how much she cares about me, no matter how compatible we are in other areas, Chad is categorically superior to me in one particular area. Liz finds him objectively more aesthetically pleasing than me. There's no way around it.

I want to be Liz's best everything. I want to be her best emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically. But there's one area I can never be her best. And that just hurts, so bad.

Now we're reaching the crux of OP's dilemma. On some level, I think all guys want to be told they're sexy, handsome, hot, and so on. They want that genuine desire. Something in OP's peripheral awareness is signaling that his girlfriend doesn't have that raw, feral sexual desire for him. Most guys will simply bury those feelings and use Blue Pill logic to rationalize them away. That is, until they're confronted with unignorable evidence to the contrary. For those who haven't, I urge you to read Rollo's "Saving the Best" essay.

That's why strippers and cam girls are so appealing. A stripper once explained to me that "I don't sell sex. I sell fantasy." It's about feeling desired. Guys come in for the illusion and fantasy of experiencing what they never received from their wives and girlfriends. It's actually quite sad.

Now to the comments, which consist of the typical Blue Pill fare. I'll paste a few of the common sentiments. It's appalling to read. Straight gaslighting that completely invalidates this guy's feelings. Naturally we all know that if this story was posted by a girl, the peanut gallery would be clamoring for her to dump him with all the usual "you deserve better, girl" nonsense.

OP is huffing like a child over her not defending him correctly.

He’s being pissy and petty

You don't need to talk to your gf about this, you need to talk to a therapist. The problem is 100% you and not her.

Dude, with this attitude of yours, you are going to ruin a good relationship with your gf. Stop being an idiot.

Note that OP has done nothing to merit this level of vitriol. He never says a bad word about his girlfriend anywhere in the post. But because it seems like he's verging on a Red Pill moment of clarity, the natural response of the Blue Pill mob is to beat him into submission. Man up, do what you're told, stop being a pussy and get over it. At best, we have the legions of Post-Wall women and Beta males who weigh in with similar stories, assuring OP that everything is okay, go back to sleep, just ignore the man behind the curtain.

This is why the Blue Pill is so fucking confusing. These women probably really do love their husbands, but in a platonic sense...not a raw, feral, lusty sense. There are so many marriages and relationships that seem happy. Maybe they even have sex. But now OP will always have this nagging doubt over whether his girlfriend does the same thing in bed for him that she did for Chad.

Addendum

Alright, I see I'm catching some flak for the "you're such an Alpha" anecdote. See my full response in the comments. Obviously I don't mean to say that a girl has to literally tell you that you're hot, Alpha, whatever to show genuine desire. She can demonstrate that well enough through her actions. In both of my examples, the actions backed up the words.

​

[-] DubbleFUPAwitCheez 88 Points 2 days ago

It took me becoming red pill to realize the "my girlfriend is my best friend" idea is utterly blue. Just like the scale to measure a man and the scale to measure a woman are not the same, the scale for a best friend and a girlfriend are not either. They can not and should not be compared.

[-] Xercister 10 Points 2 days ago

It took me becoming red pill to realize the "my girlfriend is my best friend" idea is utterly blue. Just like the scale to measure a man and the scale to measure a woman are not the same, the scale for a best friend and a girlfriend are not either.

While I wasn't all red pill when I started dating the one concept that I figured out on my own is that my partner/lover/wife/ex-wife cannot be a friend. I don't date friends and I do not keep in touch with ex's after a relationship is over. I've never said, "She's my best friend..." because I never believed they could be the same. I would never do the things with a friend as I would with a lover, etc.

I'm glad that when I found TRP that my one belief was at least one thing I got right.

[-] _Icarus_Reborn_ 7 Points 2 days ago

I got absolutely lambasted on my alt account in a sub for saying that exact same thing.

I can't remember the sub or post, but stated that exact thing.

I don't consider my LTR my best friend [...]

All the bloopies came out and said how said they feel for me etc.

[-] Xercister 8 Points 2 days ago

That's the beauty of TRP. We learn that it doesn't matter what anyone says, no fucks given. I'm going to do what I want to do and if you don't like it, well that's your problem.

You really got to love the internet. Anyone can say whatever they want because there are no repercussions. I bet these same people wouldn't have the balls to say these things to our faces if given the chance.

[-] uwey 4 Points 2 days ago

A measure of a man is how much fuck he give.

Really.

The one you need to control is your life and money, rest of things in life is just support.

You can drop your children, your wife, your girl friends, you parents, and literally sell out anyone at any given moment.

You are the most no fuck given person of the world. Perhaps most unpredictable. You are a true Alpha at that point because only thing ever hold you back is yourself.

Be prepared and did unspeakable things are two different world. Be a realist and don’t fucked up, because you only got one shot, so make it count.

[-] CyanMagentaYellowB 3 Points 2 days ago

While I agree the two are not comparable and that a line should be drawn somewhere, a long term partner should still have some of the traits that makeup a friendship. Otherwise there isn't really a point of entering a long term relationship.

[-] FoxTrot1337 -3 Point 2 days ago

Man, my gf once told me that I was her best friend. I paused and looked at her, she was expecting it back like she just told me she loved me for the first time. I shut that shit down and told her that her best friends are her college friends or childhood friend. Mine is living 3 states over who I catch up with 2-3 times a year. Got fucking butt hurt.

[-] _DeezNuts714_ 3 Points 2 days ago

That’s an autistic response.

[-] TheMailmanic 59 Points 2 days ago

Classic BB. I bet lifting never once crossed OPs mind

[-] DrGandu 34 Points 2 days ago

But but he trains his Fornite character’s stats 6 hours a day!

[-] LiveAFTSOV 14 Points 2 days ago

You dont "train stats" in fortnite.

[-] TeamLitten 19 Points 2 days ago

No no, don’t downvote him when he’s right lmao

[-] banned_by_cucks 4 Points 2 days ago

Not sure what his score was when you posted this, but they’re not downvoting him for being right — there downvoting him for being aware of such a meaningless/trivial thing.

[-] TeamLitten 3 Points 2 days ago

What’s so bad about being aware of an extremely popular video game? I know playing video games too much is bad but playing video games in general isn’t a bad thing

[-] _DeezNuts714_ 2 Points 2 days ago

Agreed. In fact, the most popular and attractive guys at my high school (soccer players) all played it like obsessively.

[-] banned_by_cucks 1 Point 2 days ago

Realistically? Nothing.

But it’s kind of like saying, “No, Joe’s dick actually isn’t that big, I saw it one time at the urinal”

Really just banter if anything.

I would also say most conversations about video games tend to be cringey when they try to enter circles that aren’t related to gaming either. Not to mention, 95 percent of people who play video games play too much of them.

[-] TeamLitten 1 Point 2 days ago

Maybe not 95 percent, but I do agree that a majority of people who do play, play them too much

[-] boy_named_su 37 Points 2 days ago

with the right diet and a personal trainer, he could probably look great shirtless in about 6 months, but I doubt he ever would

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] boy_named_su 15 Points 2 days ago

this is not true. you can lose 7 lb of fat a week. i have personally done it. not fun. David Goggins has done it (90 lb in 90 days). It's in his book. His book was fact-checked

you can put on 2 lb of muscle a month

women prefer lean and muscular first. then lean. then muscular (but w fat)

[-] recov3r 35 Points 2 days ago

I don't think people in that sub would suggest him to lift. So guys moral of the story lift like your life depends on it.

[-] Psychological_Radish 1 Point 2 days ago

That was my instinctual response reading this. Aspiring to out-Chad Chad is certainly better than sitting around crying woe is me.

That said, it may be that there is nothing he can do to extract her sexual best...if, indeed, I am correct in my assessment that she isn't giving it to him. We don't know the full dynamic of the relationship, but always better to simply start fresh if you're like the guy in Rollo's essay.

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] Dimenzije90 26 Points 2 days ago

He still has a chance. Just hit the gym and fix your frame. That could get him miles ahead.

[-] GetBehindMeSatan666 21 Points 2 days ago

Man, I cringe so much going through the relationship advise subs. I cant even read them because I pity the poor blind bastards.

If you start throwing any redpill ideologies around in there you are attacked by the mobs and have 100+ down votes in less than 10 minutes. I was recently attacked pretty hard by someone who went through and saw that I sub here and AskTRP.

Truly is sad how many men stumble around blindly with woman and their suicidal thoughts when its so obvious what they need to do even to them.. More pussy for the rest of us here I suppose

[-] KlayThompsons_Weed 5 Points 2 days ago

Too many women on that sub giving their shit opinions. It’s to the point that you should follow the opposite of the advice that sub gives you.

[-] FormerBradFutureChad 19 Points 2 days ago

I like your analysis. This part hit me:

his mind still sees himself as a 5. That's very unfortunate, but it's common. It takes time to internalize your own physical appeal if you weren't always the hawt guy.

I've been on a crazy grind since April in terms of fitness, and while I do look in the mirror and notice a difference, I don't think that I've improved all that much aesthetically. I approached a chick earlier this week cashing me out who I'd say was a HB8 and 6 ft and got her number. Just a few texts into texting and she's already saying how she was impressed by me asking her # and how she didn't believe such a hottie asked for her #. Mind you, 6 months ago I was pretty chubby for being 6ft and was pretty insecure so I was a bit taken a back lol

After swallowing the pill, everything I do is for myself, but it's nice to receive a little validation here and there - I'll call them checkpoints haha

Great post!

[-] 0ToTheLeft 17 Points 2 days ago

Leaving all red/blue pill logic aside, the dude is stupid. If i see a photo of an ex of my gf, and the dude is ripped with 6 pack and blue eyes, i dont need to spy on her zoom sesions to know that that dude is physically more atractive than me lol. What kind of stupid fantasy he created on his head?

The main problem is that this dude views his girlfriend as an unicorn, and he faced the reality that he is not her unicorn. She fucked someone more attractive than you? big deal dude, how fucking mentally weak you need to be to be so affected by this?

Another important thing to notice, see how their girlfrieds talks about him and chad? That is the biggest red flag you can get, when their friends are stupid superficial bitches, do you really expect that your unicorn is going to be any different? Common...we PICK friendships, if she is surronded by stupid hoes, you should be able to do the math. No real (good-person) friend will talk shit like that about your current partner, is disrespectful to him and her. If one of her girlfriends talks like that about me, i expect her to be upset and put the bitch in his place, that is how a worthy-LTR women would behave.

[-] shawdowr 1 Point 2 days ago

This is the most real comment. Thank you

[-] throwwayhubu 16 Points 2 days ago

OP, the line about being amazing in bed /= satisfying her sexually is a fucking hardcore pill guys have to swallow and it merits its own post. Girls will fawn and weep over small dick dudes who dont eat pussy and never make her cum. No girl will be anything more than temporarily impressed if you fuck good. What matters is her perception of you as an alpha. If you are her absolute highest ranking male, you can straight up piss on her and make her clean it and she will be more sexually satisfied than a guy who can last 4 hours and give her multiple orgasms who isnt max alpha in her mind. In fact, most women will see it as a sign of weakness if you care too much about her physical sexual pleasure, they prefer it if you just use them like a masturbatory device.

[-] aesky 12 Points 2 days ago

In fact, most women will see it as a sign of weakness if you care too much about her physical sexual pleasure, they prefer it if you just use them like a masturbatory device.

Patrice said it best: "When you meet a bitch how do you fuck them? Do you fuck them with love? No! You hate fuck them. The problems start showing up when you care too much"

[-] BriefcaseHead2 3 Points 2 days ago

Yup. If she views you highly you'll fuck without foreplay and she'll act like it was the best, sexiest thing ever. As soon as I stopped eating pussy and trying to give them an orgasm first like what stupid fucking advice I read online, and focused on pounding the ever loving shit out of them with 100% of my strength, I started getting callbacks.

[-] throwwayhubu 1 Point 2 days ago

Come to think of it, foreplay is like an admission price you have to pay for being beta in her eyes. The girls that have given me the best reviews and most clingy behaviour have all been " panties to side go in raw while choking from behind " while i used to fucking massage and eat out my ex to multiple orgasms and then she'd be like "nah im done"

[-] Psychological_Radish 2 Points 2 days ago

I agree. And I hardly ever point it out because so many guys are extremely ego-invested in their supposed prowess in the sack.

Ever notice that girls always complain about how some Chad never cared about "her pleasure?" How he would cum and just "roll over" after? Again, there's anything wrong with being good in bed - I believe that sex should be pleasurable for both people - but that has nothing to do with being Alpha or Beta.

[-] VirgilCaine_ 1 Point 2 days ago

In fact, most women will see it as a sign of weakness if you care too much about her physical sexual pleasure, they prefer it if you just use them like a masturbatory device.

This was a mistake I made for years without realizing it, but a very important lesson nonetheless.

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] catsdontsmile 13 Points 2 days ago

Honestly he's 100% at fault. He needs to stop crying and go lift. He says he wants to do the apple of her eye but doesn't do shit about it. Being attractive is 70% effort, 30% DNA

[-] Schroder8823 10 Points 2 days ago

In reference to that last paragraph:

I'm starting to believe that any LTR will eventually turn into a platonic hellscape. You can delay it, but thirty years down the line even Chad Thundercock will have mutual feelings of lackluster.

[-] diejager 2 Points 2 days ago

Well, what makes the feelings of lackluster is the downfall of competition anxiety. You can have a good LTR, provided you can maintain this competition anxiety high enough.

And the beta would say; "but the point of a relationship is to achieve safety and it is not fair to women to make her Always doubt that you are cheating on her". The point is: if you are in a relationship that your girl faces competition anxiety as you cheating on her, you failed, she is not a girl to engage in a LTR. (I'm not even gonna talk about the point of safety in something outside you os wrong).

[-] Pooddit 6 Points 2 days ago

Work on yourself as much as you can and walk with your shoulders back and you head held high. Don't get attached to women, they are not your source of pleasure. Working hard on your own life is. Women will be drawn to this and you will be able to reward yourself with filthy sex with them. Do not get butthurt when women occasionally go for better/more genetically gifted men. That's just life, accept it. These men will pump and dump them anyways and you get to watch these women act so beta trying to get commitment from them. Just stand back and do your thing and not let it get to you how nature works and they will give you consistent pussy, no problem. Think of all the fatties you pass up. That hurts them but they're not working on themselves so they don't get to get with you. You're gonna be somewhere on the scale of 0-10 but if you work on yourself you can be on the top end. If you work on your game and cultivate abundance you could be a 4 and at least still have opportunities. If you're possessive and controlling and cannot accept how reality works, well you get nothing.

[-] TheUnsteadyDonut 6 Points 2 days ago

Mate, honestly being called "such an alpha" is not that cool, I actually think it's a bit cringy. The fuck does that mean.

I don't know, i usually don't end up talking about how "sexy" I am with the girls that I am seeing. But a convo like this: "You are so sexy, psychological_radish." looks fucking cringy.

She likes me? She keeps seeing me. I don't need reassurance that she likes me telling me about it.

[-] Psychological_Radish 6 Points 2 days ago

I wanted to illustrate two extremes. One was a girl who didn't have sex with me at all, the other was a girl who literally couldn't keep her hands off me. The "such an Alpha" comment was a bit jokey on her part. I don't remember the context, but a girl is never going to say something like that, even in jest, without some element of truth in her mind.

People here think that this is Fight Club and that no one in mainstream society is aware of what is discussed here. Not true. I've been hearing more and more girls use terms like "Alpha" "Beta" "incel" and so on. Not many, but enough to gain my attention.

I always hesitate to bring up anecdotes from Girl #2 because they seem so comical, like a parody of what a Red Pill relationship would look like. But it's all true. Whenever I use stories that involve me, I do so in a matter-of-fact way because it's the easiest way to illustrate a point. I don't do it to gain flattery from random people on the internet.

I took pains to emphasize that I'm not glossing myself. I don't prance around this sub with a big swingin' dick going I'm so Alpha bro, because I definitely am not where I want to be. If that's not enough for you, then take a hike.

[-] TheUnsteadyDonut 1 Point 2 days ago

Fair enough. I totally understand the feeling of I am not yet where I want to be. Cheers for the explanation

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] bowhunter6 0 Points 2 days ago

I think what OP meant was that chicks that are into you will tell you that shit all the time “you’re so hot / you are a sexy mfer / I need your cum in me / etc”. I know mine do, and I have jettisoned those that don’t, because life is too short to be with a bitch that doesn’t lust for your dick.

[-] TheUnsteadyDonut 0 Points 2 days ago

I prefer to have sex with someone with a creative and intelligent mind with which I can have conversations than a bimbo lusting for dicks.

All of them got the hole, not all of them are worthwhile.

[-] bowhunter6 1 Point 2 days ago

I don’t disagree with any of that. You can have a bitch lust for your dick AND be creative and intelligent. These things aren’t mutually exclusive.

[-] TheUnsteadyDonut 1 Point 2 days ago

Fuck I love how calm and agreeable people here are. You cant have these conversations on Reddit.

That's fair enough mate. I agree

[-] CrabbyCrabCrabber 4 Points 2 days ago

What‘s the red pill approved response here?

How do you deal with the fact that you will never be someones hottest sex partner, unless you aim really low?

How to deal with the fact that the only chance not to be alone is settling with someone who settled for you, while you both think of the best partner you had?

[-] BriefcaseHead2 2 Points 2 days ago

Invest in your self improvement grind for a couple of years with active learning and implementation of methods and you will become the hottest partner they've had, never get attached and drop her as soon as she does anything annoying which will filter out the low interest girls. Then only the ones who see you as 'ultimate alpha chad' will be around.

[-] Funkypianopleya 4 Points 2 days ago

Dude the comment is perfect, It definitely is his fault. This sub is full of comments like this. Get over yourself, it is not her fault its yours. Take responsibility for your own life and stop living for her and start living for yourself. Do you think Chad ever thought about what she thought about him... obviously not, That's why he was an asshole.

He does need to work on himself to become more confident and stop worrying about the other guy. If the girl ends up leaving him let her go. Learn to love your self over your partner and if she ever leaves replace her with someone else.

I've been in love before and been cheated on. I had enough self love that i dumped her ass on the spot. Sure it hurt but you move on to the next plate and the next and the next.

[-] superkewldood 2 Points 2 days ago

The fantasy of being desired by even prostitutes is real, it’s called bounded authenticity. I read a good article on it in an Anthro class in college. Interestingly a lot of the prostitutes that ended up liking a guy and giving it out for free would always get ghosted by them as it violates the bounds of their transactional relationship that still seemed ‘authentic’ yet within the bounds of that client hooker relationship https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/fr.2011.20

[-] LiveAFTSOV 1 Point 2 days ago

We need the "how to seduce hookers into getting it from them for free" guide today

[-] LosConeijo 1 Point 2 days ago

I dont understand if you have added the whole bold part or just made it bold.

Sorry, it is clear now at the end of the post.

[-] AutoModerator 1 Point 2 days ago

Why are we quarantined? The admin don't want you to know.

Register on our backup site: https://www.trp.red and reserve your reddit name today.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] [deleted] 2 days ago
[-] Longgbottom 1 Point 2 days ago

If she really is IG model-level hot, then it's possible that she went through an earlier Epiphany Phase. I often see this with hot girls, who mature much faster than Plain Janes because they spend much of their youth around older men.

I need more reading on this. What is the the epiphany? Please explain

[-] uhmfuck 0 Points 2 days ago

Original post please. It sounds like you’ve selected one particular comment because it confirms your beliefs.

I want to see the general consensus because I doubt it placed that much blame on OP. I’d imagine it was more supportive from what I know about the sub.

[-] beachbbqlover 0 Points 2 days ago

Clearly the correct response is to improve yourself.

[-] tuckermalc 0 Points 2 days ago

Ditch her, like you should've done ages ago.

[-] ReimsHistoriae 0 Points 2 days ago

If your SO sees you as a friend, there is nothing stopping her from downgrading you to "friend" status sooner or later. She has to admire you and look up to you in some way or else her love will gradually or suddenly erode. And in my experience, it's always better to burn the ships and leave if that happens than stay orbiting, hoping to get that pussy again.

[-] PineCandle15 -1 Point 2 days ago

normies..

[-] [deleted] 2 days ago