Just broke up with my gf of two years a couple months ago, after trying to get back to dating, I’m seeing nothing but severely entitled women. Women that aren’t all that attractive that have a chip on their shoulder and a list of demands that goes down to their knees. After hanging out with some women and getting to know them a pattern emerged, they will get what they want, and don’t really care about your opinion on the matter. I didn’t really notice the amount of legit MANIPULATION that goes on. “Take me here, buy me this, I can do this but if you do it I’ll be mad, show me more attention” etc. at first glance guys just think “well that’s just how women act, what are you gonna do?” But in reality, that’s pretty fucked. (Not trying time toot my own horn I promise) women often ask me to hangout, and when I say no, they get very offended, don’t talk to me for a week or so and then they come around, yet women turn down guys all the time. I don’t want to be a cynical asshole, but I’m not going to get into a relationship in which I’m being graded on how much I text, call, kiss your ass, spend money on you, and divert my attention away from the things I like to do and people I like to hangout with just to “spend time with you”. What the hell are we supposed to do, giving in to bullshit and being conned into non enjoyable relationships is not an option.