For those of you out there agonizing over the insane amounts of the new information you have learned from the wellspring of Red Pill knowledge, posting in askTRP about a specific girl you want to put your penis inside (be it an ex, or a “plate” or a girl you haven’t even touched yet); the details don’t matter, there is one rule to follow....

Polarize the situation and force her to action

If you feel like a girl is attempting to use you for your attention and good feelz without any desire for a sexual interaction, this one simple move will answer all of your questions and should inform all of your decisions moving forward with that particular woman.

It’s so easy.

No more long nights spent debating whether it’s was a shit test, or a comfort test, or beta bait, or who is in who’s frame.

No need to tell internet strangers your recounting of the details of the interaction to see if someone can tell you if you still have a chance with one specific girl.

Don’t want to be a beta orbiter? Don’t want to be an emotional tampon? Don’t want to be a girl’s gay best friend?

Want to lay some pipe or move on?

Just polarize the situation and force her into action

Women communicate covertly, through actions not words.

The medium is the message.

Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.

No man of value wants to waste endless amounts of precious time on some girl who has no intention of ever putting out.

But how do you know?

Here’s a little story from a long time ago:

I have an ex that I haven’t seen in over 10 years. We were off and on for years as the power dynamic shifted back and forth. She had oneitis, I had oneitis, we were kids learning life the hard way.

She is now married with two kids.

She has continued to contact me periodically over the years in somewhat the same manner as when we were together, then broken up (as she rode the CC and kept me on the back burner as her “best friend” who she “will always love”).

As I became Red Pilled 4 years ago, I stopped responding to her once in a blue moon pings, because who the fuck wants to dig through the trash? The hard next/ghosting is so much better.

Over the past year her 11pm messages of “hi” then “hi how are you?” then “hey how’s it going?”, “hey” etc. had steadily increased to a level of at least once per week.

Did she not realize I was never going to respond? What is she going for here?

As the late night frequency was increasing, I grew annoyed and curious and I had the thought (as most men would) that maybe she was looking for some extramarital dick.

Or at least was open to a good fucking.

Either way I was ready for the pinging to stop (kids this is why you block your exes everywhere).

So I engaged her and had a quick back and forth to test the waters.

Disclaimer: I am currently in an LTR with a sweet girl who I enjoy fucking. I am also gaming other girls and will fuck other girls if and when my needs aren’t being met. I’m also kind of sadistic and was toying around with the concept of polarization as she was relentlessly reaching out almost out of nowhere.

New women are always better.

That being said...

She told me she was in our home town visiting her mom while the kids stayed home with their dad.

Interesting...

A perfect opportunity to fool around without the husband in the picture. Was she hinting at sex? Is she just contacting me out of boredom and looking to waste my time?

I live out of town but the potential for crossing paths over the holidays is there, and as I was already growing tired of talking to someone I’m not currently fucking, I decided to go ahead and polarize the situation to see what’s what.

“Nice, we should get together one night next time we’re both in town.”

For those of you who don’t understand covert communication, I said “It was nice talking to you, don’t bother hitting me up anymore unless you want to fuck”

She went cold.

She knew exactly what I said, and there are no signs of life.

It’s been months without a word.

What was once her endlessly texting me “Hey how are you?” at midnight every few days to a week and me not responding, turned into her not even responding to a “friendly” offer to hang out.

Boom. Answer achieved. Peace restored. Any further interaction without her leading with a place and time to meet up would be an utter waste of time and will be ignored.

No need to debate the details. No need to spend time keeping the thread going with her in hopes of banging one out.

Just more free time to spend pursuing other naughty adventures with new and exciting females.

If she wants to fuck she will act. If she doesn’t she won’t.

Faint heart never fucked fair lady. Fortune favors the bold.

The fortune you seek is the best ROI and bang for your buck. Good sex for a minor investment is solid.

Not wasting valuable time is a fortune much greater.

This post is long, but I achieved my mission in about 15 minutes of spaced out texting.

No analysis necessary for decision making or action.

No askTRP post about this one special girl.

No more annoying pings.

PLUS the potential for a no effort incoming Christmas booty call.

Life is good. Life is easy.

Polarize and walk away.