I see we're getting shut down soon, so I figure I'd post this since I was typing it up anyway prior to the bad news:

This is somewhat off-topic in posting style, but I wanted to share some quotes that I found that helped me get through my blue-pilled hell at it’s peak misery. It was the best info on the perspectives in life I could get at times before I eventually found the red pill and got the actual answers I was looking for

I have been feeling stuck lately and decided to look at my quote list again only to realize that I haven’t seen it since my RP awakening. I’ve arranged it to match up with TRP flairs to be relevant.

It's a long list, so don't read if you don't want to:

Building Power

“There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy, and it's only reward is that it's easy”

“Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have"

“We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment”

“How soon 'not now' becomes never”

“Sometimes a step backward is a step in the right direction”

“Little by little one walks far”

“If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always had”

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

“Do what you fear most and it will be the death of fear itself”

“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow is our doubts of today”

“The highest reward from improvement is not what one gets for it; it's what one becomes as a result of”

“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity”

“The scars of others should teach us caution”

"For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today”

“A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood”

“All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of yesterday”

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

“There are many shadows, but where there is a shadow there must be light”

“Be around the people you want to be like: because you will be like the people you are around”

“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves”

Off-Topic

“You may have not gone where you intended to go but ended up where you intended to be”

“Happiness is like a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp; but which if you sit quietly, will alight upon you”

“The only bad thing about burning your bridges behind you is that the world is round"

“Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtaxed”

“Insanity destroys reason, but not wit”

“The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long”

“All assumptions are dangerous, including this one”

“Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face-to-face”

“The future influences the present just as much as the past”

“A retentive memory may be a good thing, but the ability to forget is the true token of greatness”

“There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience”

"Even the most elaborate buildings are made with the smallest, simplest pieces”

“Sometimes in our confusion, we see not the world as it is, but the world though eyes blurred by the mind”

“That which can be destroyed by the truth should be”

Rant/Venting

“No man is Rich enough to buy back his past”

“Every man has his secret sorrows in which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad”

“Jealousy is the fear of comparison”

“One's greatest successes often come after one's greatest disappointments”

“It's never too late to be who you might have been”

“Misery is almost always the result of thinking”

“Enjoy what you can; endure what you must”

“To err is human; to forgive, divine”

“A cat that walks across a hot stove will never walk across a stove again, even a cold one”

“Blunt words often have the sharpest edge”

“How much of human life lost in waiting”

“Without forgiveness, life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation”

“There is no pain so great as a memory of joy in present grief”

“Grief makes one hour ten”

“One of the hardest things in life is to have words you cannot utter”

Frame

“A leaky house can fool the sun, but it cannot fool the rain”

“Worry is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind; if encouraged, it cuts a channel in which all other thoughts are drained”

“There are two kinds of weakness; that which breaks, and that which bends”

“Character is much easier kept than recovered”

“Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow”

“There is no terror in a bang, only the anticipation of it”

"The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously”

“A smile is an inexpensive way to improve one's looks”

“Never take the antidote before the poison”

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren’t after you”

“Arrogance diminishes wisdom”

“The bow too tensely strung is easily broken”

“Convincing yourself doesn't win an argument”

“One minute of patience in a moment of anger will spare a day of sorrow”

“When it comes to words, it's not what you say, it’s what people hear”

“The first rule of focus: wherever you are, be there”

“No one can see their reflection in running water, it is only in still water that we can see”

“All temptations are found either in hope or fear”

Meta

“Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind"

"In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul”

“It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong”

Red Pill Example

“Wisdom is knowing what to do next; skill is knowing how to do it; and virtue is doing it”

“A danger foreseen is half avoided”

“One's first step in wisdom is to question everything. One's last is to come to terms with everything”

“Many of the greatest achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working”

“A wise man will be the master of his mind, a fool will be its slave”

Blue Pill Example

“The road to hell is paved with good intentions”

“Education is what you get when you read the fine print, experience is what you get when you don't”

“The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his way”

“Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet”

“Teach yourself, and you have a fool for a master”

“Men can starve from a lack of self-realization as much as they can from lack of bread”

“Almost results in the same outcome as didn't”

Culture

“Men may not get all that they pay for in this world; but they certainly must pay for all they get”

“One of the best ways to keep one's word, is not to give it”

“What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals”

“When words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain”

“Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack”

“Inside every cynical person is a disappointed idealist”

“Rare is the person who can weigh the faults of others without putting his own thumbs on the scales”

Anyway, these helped me grow and develop perspective on a lot of areas during my blue days, despite not having the red pill yet. I hope at least a few people find some value in this post.