I found this place because I googled "bumble is sexist as fuck" and found a reddit post on TRP with some user saying that. I didn't know what reddit was back then. I didn't know TRP either.

This place has helped me prioritize things in life. Family. Health. Growth. I think growth has been the biggest one.

I legitimately cannot express how grateful I am to the people who created this place, and maintained this place for the last 5 years that I've been here. You have helped me become a better human being. Not a human doing. All the habits I learned from hours of learning and reading and practicing have translated into positive things in my life.

To me the most important thing that I learned here was understanding how the world actually worked, not how I was told it works. Thank you from my soul for affecting my thoughts and actions. It has made my life and in turn other's lives around me so much better.

People think I'm funny at work. I understand what women will do and why and can work with or around it to my choosing. Nothing is a big deal anymore.

You will never fully understand the positive impact this community has had on my life because it would take me years to explain it. But you might be able to feel it as well.

The most memorable thing I read here was Whisper's "Men are not happy" and Ester Villar's Manipulated man. Those should be mandatory reading. one of them is on the side bar.

Thank you all for the support