Hi, as I was reading TRP for a long time and it helped me a lot creating my own strategy. I would gladly finally contribute.

Let's draw the situation. I've been plating a lot for some extended period of time, but there was a girl that I specifically liked - both as a person and as a sexual partner. As I started a time in my life when I wanted to focus more on work than on spinning plates I decided to go for LTR because why not. It was 1.5 year ago, and whole this time everything, especially sex, was great.

We are not living together, we meet fairly often like once a week, sex is always involved. However as there were holidays I decided to try my little idea and go for 7 days holiday trip with her.
The idea was to check how much I can go for her primal brain and rewire it as I want to.

We all know that women has some fucked up fantasies about rape, want to be dominated, being dirty talked to, etc.
However from what I experienced with women I had in my life - for the most part it's a fantasy, at least at the beginning. They DO WANT it, but not like right here like now. I think there is no a big chance you would find a girl that would go for some fucking hard bdsm on the first time you go with her to the bedroom. What I wanted to try is a technique I called 'boiling a frog'

Basically if you put a frog in hot water it will jump from it and run, if you put it in cold water and gradually increase heat it will not realise that it will soon be food. That's what I wanted to do with her brain.

I decided to go for more and more crazy stuff day after day, starting from some little stuff like slapping her ass or telling her I like it when she does something. The second very important thing - I made it time dependent. Basically we were doing some shit whole day with me making hints what I would do to her when we get to the bed. It was basically at least 6 hours every fucking day when I was verbally making her ready to be fucked but she knew it's not possible because we are in mall for example. Then, at the same time every day, around 10 pm I would give it up and actually do things with her.

I also took with me some gadgets we didn't use before and each day I introduced a new one. I was also going more and more forward with my talking to her until I basically was only insulting her, apart from the last night when I took a leash from the bag. I was not saying anything, just showed it to her, she put it on and then i took her to the bed with it. The day we were leaving I woke up by a blowjob with big moan when she swallowed my cum. It was so eye opening to see her turning into sex-driven zombie.

What's funny, we had a long trip home and were on the road at night. We were talking but after some time I saw that she was getting less chatty and started looking as she was think hard about something. I asked her about it and she said something like 'That's strange as fuck but we are not talking any sexual but since some time I'm getting wet as fuck and I don't know why.' At the moment I checked the time and it was almost fucking precisely 10pm.

Since the trip which was a little more than 1 month ago I am basically constantly getting messages about how horny she is, pics of her in poses like she wants to be fucked etc. We are back to the routine of meeting like once a week because my free time is over, but for fuck sake. The sex is like 3x better and I feel like she is even more lusty for it than I am.

Basically I turned my LTR into a freaking nympho and I NEVER had a so fucking turned on woman in my life and I'm not sure If I could replicate it with a woman I don't know for an extended period of time and been sexual with previously.

It's my first post so it may not be perfect, but I hope some of you could get something from it. For me it was very funny and educating experiment. And I like the result.