So I’ve seen plenty of stories, here and outside here, about how women will often use men looking to date/fuck as fancy meal tickets. Some women have freely admitted to this practice and faced little scrutiny. Gotta love those double standards....

Anyway, this got me thinking about how I can spend a quality date with a girl and get value out of it regardless of whether I close or not, a method that fits my current schedule and lifestyle. And then it hit me.

I’m already very good in the kitchen and can cook high quality cuisine. Why the fuck should I ever take a woman out to dinner and pay 10x the raw material price on a meal she probably won’t even finish when I can just COOK for her instead? It’s a no-brainer if you’ve got the skills, and here’s why:

1. One of the critical pillars of Red Pill Philosophy is self improvement. Culinary prowess is a skill, a critical, highly marketable and attractive skill. Learning how to cook just makes you better at life in general.

2. Learning how to cook naturally leads to a healthier diet, cheaper food expenses, and ultimately greater satisfaction with your health. I go all-in on my cooking, balls to the wall, because of how great I feel when I’m done and how healthy my food is. I also know what’s in it.

3. You can make a bigger and more adventurous date out of it. What’s fun about sitting down at a restaurant when you can also take your date on a journey to acquire all of the ingredients you need?

4. As a side-point, I also highly encourage meal prepping as a way to lose weight and be healthier. When you’re out buying the goods to make her dinner, get enough to make all the meals you need for the next week or two, then box up the leftovers into individual portions and freeze them. Last time I did this I made two weeks of meals on top of the meal I shared with her.

5. Did I mention that being a great cook is sexy? She’ll salivate over more than just those steaks you’re making as you work your way through the kitchen, competently and confidently. I can’t think of a single chick Ive banged or dated that hasn’t said it turns them on, big time.

6. You’re at your place!! She’s comfortable already! You don’t have to make the extra effort to get her back there. That’s taken care of already.

7. In conjunction with point 6, take the opportunity to clean up your crib. Spit-shine it. Make it smell great. Vacuum it. Clorox it. Whatever it takes. Change your sheets. Wipe your bathroom down. The whole 9 yards. Showcase your put-togetherness.

So, even if you don’t get laid, which I’ll be stunned if you don’t, you still get value.

1. You got practice on a critical life skill.
  2. You fed yourself for a week or so with leftovers.
  3. You get more time with the girl to game them.
  4. Your dinner was most likely far more healthy than a restaurant meal. Unless you made burgers or fried stuff.
  5. You have an excuse to make yourself clean your place. Better for mental health overall.
  6. IT. IS. CHEAPER!!!!!

EDIT:

PLEASE NOTE: It hit me after the fact that I should have included that this is a great second, third, later date idea. Not a first.

Point is, don’t take a woman out to dinner. Think of something else for date one. Then cook for her.

Good luck out there fellas. Happy cooking.