Felt down all day long, not wanting to do anything, knowing what I have to do but never did it and before I went to bed it hurt knowing I did shit.

Decided to look up with a doc because why not (endocrinologist) and because I was thinking my T levels were fucked, explained my situation, did a full check up, everythings perfect except my vitamin D levels.

In regards to the tests own measures, the usual level is 60 and below 30 is low, I had 2. Yep, 2.

My doc gave me vitamin D supplements, its been half a month and I just want to say its... working. I didnt think it would work, but it is. It takes 2 months to go full effect but just 15 days went by and I feel different. I feel more active. If I stay at home the whole day I feel stressed I just want to go do active shit, get my adrenaline pumping, I now dont want to sleep all day and dont feel tired all day long

Im not saying its miraculous but if you relate, get them checked. Its cheap and the sooner you begin the sooner you get better.

I spend most of my time inside 4 walls because of my allergies on spring and during the summer I got a job inside 4 walls so I barely get sun for years on end. Get them checked.

Just a friendly reminder