The most common response I got to my "mallardcove's number" post seems to be "Why do you think its bad if a woman has tattoos?". I'm 31 years old, but I can completely understand this question from the perspective of men 10 years younger than me. It's much more common these days for a younger woman(under the age of 25) to have tattoos than not to have them. It's a generational thing that is only getting worse, and you are cutting your sex/dating/LTR prospects by a large percentage by filtering women with tattoos out.

It's one thing for a woman to have a small tattoo the size of a nickel on her ankle. That's not what I am talking about. These days women have many tattoos, covering many parts of the body, that are just gross, distasteful, and unattractive.

Here are the reasons why tattoos are a red flag:

There is nothing to be gained whatsoever by a woman having tattoos.

Here is another mallardcove challenge: Show me ONE WOMAN, ONE WOMAN who is MORE ATTRACTIVE because of her tattoos. I am not saying show me an attractive woman with tattoos. I am saying, show me a woman who would be UGLIER if not for her tattoos. I'll wait.

All tattoos can do for a woman, is make her less attractive. And most tattoos do. I've seen way too many women who would be solid 9s but have disgusting sleeve tattoos or tattoos covering their entire back or leg or whatever.

Like they say, you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

It shows poor impulse decision making and long term decision making

Years of evolution have given men a "sense" to avoid women who make poor impulse decisions and long term decisions. Because your offspring won't have as good of a chance to survive if the mother makes poor impulse decisions and long term decisions. A lot of tattoos are not thought all the way through. And the woman who gets them never understands that she will get older and with age and everything the tattoos will not look as good in the future. I expect tattoo removal to be a hot industry in a decade or so.

If she has poor impulse decision making and long term decision making, it probably means that decision making makes its way to her sex life. Meaning she will not have reservations about having unprotected sex with a man who would not be a good father candidate.

Ask yourself this: Would you trust your offspring in the hands of a woman who has a full sleeve tattoo or one without?

It signifies risky behavior

Risky behavior is what men do. Men are the gender who partakes in risks. Not women. Women are the gender that is level headed and rational. You don't want the mother of your offspring being risky with your kids.

Tattoos are inherently masculine

It used to be that tattoos were only a tribal thing. And then military men started getting them. They used to be restricted to circles like this until the past 30 years or so. But women getting tattoos is still a relatively new thing. However, ultimately its a masculine behavior, and masculine behaviors in women are always red flags. Opposites attract. Why would you be attracted to a woman who is trying to act like a man? That will backfire in the long run.

It's a theory women get wrong. They find men with a good career attractive, so therefore men with good careers must find women with good careers attractive. They find men who smoke cigarettes attractive, so therefore smoking men must find women who smoke attractive. Women find men with tattoos attractive, so therefore tattooed men must find women with tattoos attractive. It's their flawed logic here that bites them.

You're rewarding her behavior and skewing the sexual marketplace

You want to know why women keep getting tattoos? Because thirsty men are rewarding them by still being interested in them and hooking up with them and dating them and marrying them.

It's disgusting

It's just ugly. I never see any tasteful tattoos out there. It's all gross disgusting garbage. Too many times I am thinking "How did she ever think that was a good idea?"

If women with tattoos float your boat, go ahead and proceed. Just don't come crying to us when it backfires on you. Red flags are red flags for a reason and its not like the wise users here just pull the "tattoos are red flags" out of their ass.

I now await all of the blue/purple pillers to come in here and white knight for tattooed women in the comment section.

Such classics as "You are just afraid of tattooed women because you're weak and not a strong man" or "You just say avoid tattooed women because they turn you down and you can't get with them" are sure to make their way into the comments below.