Link

Four years ago, a 15 year-old girl decided to leave her life in civilized gynocentric Britain to go to Syria and join the patriarchal Islamic State. She gets there and is soon married to a terrorist and starts having his kids. Of course, living in a shithole run by terrorists has its downsides:

In an interview with the Times, Ms Begum, who married an IS fighter, showed little remorse for her involvement with the terror group and said she was not fazed by seeing "beheaded heads" in bins. "I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she said. "I don't regret coming here." However, she said that after the "shock" of losing two children to illness while living in Syria, she was scared her unborn baby would also die if she stayed in the refugee camp to which she fled last month. She said: "I'll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child."

Seeing buckets of severed heads is a-ok but losing her terrorist-spawn due to having no medicine is where she draws the line. Her terrorist husband and most of the other ISIS fighters are dead or prison but damn it, she's a woman and she's entitled to get free healthcare for terrorist Jr. I would like to think most people would be against importing unrepentant terrorists into their country, but there's always that one cuck:

Lord Carlile, a former independent reviewer of terrorism legislation, said Ms Begum would have to be accepted back into the UK if she had not become a national of any other country. Under international law, it is not possible to render a person stateless.

This girl's case is really just the most extreme case of AF/BB. She want to go be with the baddest guys she could find to the point she went to Syria and joined ISIS to have their kids. When it inevitably doesn't work out for her, she needs Billy beta the British taxpayer to bail her out and pay for her kid she had with a terrorist. And of course you have the gallant white knights saying it would be wrong to deny her this. At this rate, women in the UK soon won't have to travel to Syria to be in the Islamic State, because the Islamic State will come to them when they take over the weak, cucked British.