Each time I think I've seen/read it all, a post like this pops up.

Summary: While dating who a 20-year-old woman believes to be the perfect man, she finds out he was repeatedly raped as a child. Her tingles slowly fade away as she believes he is no longer the "macho" man she once 'loved.' She distances herself from her boyfriend and soon begins contemplating breaking up with him. In the comments, she gets raked over the coals.

The Rundown: I will run through this amazing example of women in love piece by piece.

Im a 20yo woman currently dating my 24 yo boyfriend of 5 months.

Hes tall, muscular, blonde with blue eyes. Hes also really dominant and works at a start up doing marketing. In general hes very smart, funny, yadda yadda you get it. I like him.

Basically, he is everything a man should be; handsome, strong, dominant, works a great job presumably making lots of money, and has a great personality. She believes she truly knows him and likes every part of him. However, even this isn't enough and, as we will soon learn, once emotions and the hard truth come into play, the woman wants to ditch.

However even though our sex life is good hes been having trouble performing starting a week and a half ago. I thought it was me at first so i asked him and he started to break down a bit before crying. Hes just started seeing a therapist or "counselor" about his childhood.

Then he tells me that he was raped as an 11 year old by his stepbrother, multiple times when he was young. This floored me as up until this point he seemed so macho and sort of like a "tough guy" and now hes confessing to being raped by another man while completely being in tears and holding me.

I would like to quickly point out that it only took 1.5 weeks (not months, not years, weeks) of poor sexual performance for her to start questioning her boyfriend.

This is the crux of the story. Her macho image of him, a superficial image, has been shattered, replaced by who she believes to be a weak man for crying and seeing a therapist for an extremely distressing event.

Of course, the guy is macho. Even after going through this horribly traumatic experience, he still built a life for himself. Presumably went to college, earned himself a great job, and, in general, keeps moving through life refusing to let the weight of this event hold him down. That is true masculinity; he pushed back against the weight of the world. But this woman doesn't see that, only seeing that her masculine man is revealing his feelings, relying on her for emotional support, being revealed as damaged goods in her eyes.

He broke down in front of her crying and holding her as he poured out his feelings. In that moment, he was reliant on her and she thinks, "A man crying? My perfect man relying on a woman to solve his emotional problems? I can't have that."

A big rule on The Red Pill is to never reveal your hardships or show their effect on you to the person you're dating; it shows weakness. Recognize your emotions, use them, but never shout out in anger or cry in front of your SO. Of course, I'm giving this man a pass because rape is, obviously, an extremely traumatic event that changes your whole life. This guy did everything right; he never revealed himself and instead went to a counselor. The dam of emotions simply broke at the wrong moment, and what was revealed to his SO was a flawed man.

I held him back and let him vent but i ended up leaving (we were at his apartment).

I completely understand that its horrible being a rape victim but honestly i dont know if i could see him the same way again. I had this image of him thats completely shattered and honestly everytime i see him text me I just feel weird now.

At least she recognizes that the reason she feels weird is because her macho image of him has been destroyed. Instead of being with him and helping him through this small breakdown, she contemplates leaving at the first sign of trouble, at the first showing of real emotion.

My best friend thinks i should try to keep dating him for a bit but im really not attracted to him like i was before. We're not broken up yet but im considering it kinda. AITA?

"My man is perfect in every way, but went through a traumatic life event in his childhood that was probably in no way his fault showing a crack in his armor? Sorry, no longer attracted." Is she an asshole? The answer is obvious.

Takeaways: There are many warning signs for men to read that can be helpful in their lives.

• A woman's love is not the same as a man's love. Her love is almost entirely opportunistic, generated by the amount of tingles the man can provide her. A man's love will persevere through thick and thin in a relationship. A woman's love will waver at the slightest hint of weakness from the man.

• Never stop improving, never stop moving forward. Always strive to be better than the guy next to you because your SO is always looking for that better man to swing to.

• If your SO wants to leave, let her go. If a woman's masculine image of you is shattered and her love is gone, it is impossible to get it back 99% of the time . Remove her cleanly and move on with improving yourself and take the harsh lessons to heart. She isn't worth your time, and I hope this girl breaks up with her boyfriend because he deserves much better.

• Never reveal your true emotions to your girlfriend/wife. Find male friends or a therapist/counselor to vent to, but never your SO. On paper, this guy was perfect; good looks, good job, good personality. Once he revealed a chink in his armor, she was gone even if the chink was a traumatic event that was out of his control.