THE BACKGROUND

If I look back at my past 8 years, I think it would be my first year in college where I got red-pilled in ways other than women. But being a 21 year old has it's own fallacies, one of them being you not knowing what you are capable of, and not realizing that you have actually swallowed that pill. My background's pretty conservative to the fact that I actually believe some of those ideas are too regressive to move forward in today's day and age, but the core beliefs have never faltered.

College was a good scene. We were ragged till our asses were saggy, and a month or two into it, I developed a DGAF attitude which got me a lot ahead in my area of interest and expertise. But you don't realise your mistakes until you're out of that bubble, and all started falling apart on 2018 when I was working alone after a very long time in a nondescript place. I stumbled upon this sub in a time when I was lost as to what to do with my life; a stark change from having my life under control just until a year before.

Anyway, my dynamics with my LTR changed and I literally saw a change in her attitude from being dismissive to having fun with me again. Never had to ask for sex, never had to pay for meals, finances were in order and I was slowly getting a hang of my career.

THE BUILD-UP

Between all of this, I hooked up with a girl, a doctor herself, so I had no problems as far as footing my bills were concerned. Now, I am not a lot into hookups unless the girl's a looker with her finances in order, simply because sex is the same thing and it's not my thing to wreck my brain by listening to a girl moaning and complaining, rather, complete and begin tasks that add value to my life. Personal RP Rule: If you can't close the deal with a chick within 2 days, it's better you ditch her and start with someone else.

This doctor was no unicorn, but she fit my body type, really wanted to be fucked dirty, and was paying for our 'dates'. One day, this girl starts moaning about her family and I call her out on the fact that she's projecting all of her faults on others. Bitch goes ballistic. I block her and move on.

2 months later, she finds my Instagram and texts me. I toy with her for a little while, and she goes ballistic again, saying I'm such an asshole and I'm the worst a man could ever be. Turns out, she now has a boyfriend who's going to hold one of the most important government posts in the country, and using his clout to gain fame. She keeps contacting me, we hook up, she goes back to telling me that I'm a bad influence ( HAHA ) and that her boyfriend is what a man needs to be.

Something tells me to keep the chats and snaps backed up, and so I do. Because I think this bitch is crazy.

Turns out, like the fathers here say, always trust your gut, I was right. This bitch was a fuckin' gold-digger, using her cuck of a boyfriend for all the things in life, and wanted to suck my dick dry and claim internet fame about her piousness.

THE CULMINATION

Now I was okay with all of that because that is basically every woman in the planet, but what happened 2 days ago changed my mind to such a level that I'm not interested in girls anymore. A 12 year old kid came to her hospital, pregnant with a baby. She was being raped by the owner of the house she was working in. She could easily do a medical and inform the police about this, but she did none of those, and sent that kid to another hospital as if nothing happened. She told me this over text and all I said was okay.

Tl;dr : A woman, a feminist, a liberal who writes women's health articles for newspapers where you can't even get your name on without good clout doesn't do the one thing she was supposed to do; report a child rape.

All of TRP ideals flashed back into my mind. Women don't love women. What makes you think they'll love you?