We all know women respond(in every kind of feedback) best to people who can spike their emotionality and keep their emotions more alive, women thrive on emotions, they are hungry for stimulation, and if you can't stimulate her emotions you're off the game. And they act like a bitch to those who don't. Those emotionality can be triggered by the specific materials (abstract or not), these are: looks, money, status, posture and relaxed not giving a fuck outlook and mindset, attitude, high conversation skills, the speech directly ticks her nasty side, unintentional quality representing manly acts,behaviors(pretending or fake it till make it is off the chart), and so on.

​

So after learning all these information. We are still not free, because almost every men know this, but are they able to use them? No. Because there are still obstacles in the way of "seeing". I see all the time that Media, Feminists, Blue pilled people tend to call men who know these stuff and use them as "Manipulators" or "Narcisstics" "NPD". This is another shit test, blaming others at its finest, but these kind of shit tests works on a macro level. That is why we lost many men to these stupid ideologies, because the lie is so big that people are unable to self-evaluate with clear seeing.

​

Just go on Quora and read the stories that he manipulated me, %90 of them looks very corny, I take my best objective high ground view and read them, whatever I do, even I empathize with her, the stories are fucking ridicilous, they expect from men to think for themselves and blame them for not doing so and so on. I would like to hear your thoughts about "Manipulation" or just being "Emotionally intelligent in Conversations" and playing the game according to the rules. Where are the lines cross? Or the Women blurrs the lines to whatever her feelings pleases, and there are really no lines? What do you think we are really doing? It is not a self-moral trouble. According to me whatever we do, if they don't like it, they blame, shame, lie to the men, it doesn't matter who the man is, if you're a alpha god-king to her for a year, you might become her worst enemy in the next year and get attacks of shame, lie, blaming. What do men do about this? Best option to me is that you never give your mind to anyone else, you guard your sense doors as the Buddha says. And finally a pretty significant quote relevant to this subject by the famous Stoic, the slave philosopher Epictetus:

If a person gave away your body to some passerby, you’d be furious. Yet, you hand over your mind to anyone who comes along, so they may abuse you, leaving it disturbed and troubled — have you no shame in that?