My wife is very passive when it comes to sex. As of late she rarely declines or makes excuses when I want to fuck her.

If it's three in the morning and I'm feeling horny, nine out of ten times I can pull off her panties and fuck her for my own pleasure and then head back to sleep.

So when I say she is passive, she just lies there with her legs open or bends over and doesn't move an inch. To be honest, I quite like the fact that she just gives up her body to me for my pleasure.

Would I like a more "active" participant, of course.

Here is the trouble. I haven't had a blow job in years. For her it's every excuse in the book. You need to shower first. And when I do it's, My mouth hurts to I'm not up to it tonight to Let me do something else to you to whatever else she thinks of.

Here is the shit test. Over the weekend I really wanted her mouth around me. Before bed I took a really good shower and made my way upstairs to our bed.

We start touching one another and I whispered in her ear that I wanted to feel her lips around me. She hesitated and said she couldn't because she had a piece of food stuck in her teeth from dinner and that it was bothering her. She continued to keep her hand on my dick and started to jerk me off. I repeated what I said and she stopped.

She looks at me and asks me if my past girlfriends would give me a lot of blowjobs. I told her that yes all of my past girlfriends not only gave me blowjobs but they also swallowed my cum daily because they knew how to please their men.

Wife is all pissed at this point. She then throws a second shit test my way. Tells me "what if I let you get blowjobs from other girls".

I said "Sure let's go on that premise. Imagine me coming home every night from work and you not knowing who was on their knees pleasing me that day and knowing that some little slut swallowed your husband's cum half an hour before dinner. Ya I'm up for that."

She threw off the bed sheets and I was ready for a shit storm.

Instead she climbed on top of me and rode me hard. She kept going for 10 minutes until she came. When she was done she rolled over on her back and asked for a hard fucking which I gave her.

She fell asleep right after.

I never did get that blowjob after all. Still trying to figure out what the fuck to do.