For lil bit of background check post and comment history

Summary: went to 2 dates with girl from store at mall, seems into me but still no sex

Body: Been trying cold approach for last few weeks at the gym's mall and more places when i see opportunities. I go straight after gym and start approaching, sometimes go inside stores and pull some bullshit on them like:

Me: How much?

Store worker: How much is what?

Me: How much for the whole store

Got my inspiration from Sasha Daygame, recommend watching his vids on youtube on direct approaching.

One of the first times i tried to pull this shit was a few weeks back where i decided to "warm up" a lil bit doing that, so i went to the first store i saw and there was this cute girl there. So she's down to keep the gag going and we start talking about random shit and she starts asking questions about me. That's when i realized she's hooked and was hitting on me ( or just giving me the green light to hit on her ) and so suddenly after letting her ask some more questions, there's an 'awkward silence' (shit-test) and she's looking to gauge my reaction so i stare into her right pupil calmly while half smiling, she immediately starts chasing so i figure i'd take her number so i tell her:

Me: Listen i gotta go bullshit some other store people, i'll take your number and we'll hang out sometime.

Her: Lights up and gives number while saying "so assertive"

We hug somewhat sexually (touching hands) and say cya later

3 days later i hit her up, very receptive so i play the usual text games [ 2/3 rule don't give her more than 2/3 of what she gives you ] ( pretty much smash her with the time it takes me to answer because i'm genuinely busy )

We make a date to play pool. The day of she tries to change the plans, so i let her but not supplicatingly, but more in a "taking her idea and making it mine cuz i'm the captain" way

So we go to the beach in the afternoon close to sunset. She wasn't letting me escalate at the beach itself, but when we went to the car a not too long after we got there she looked at me with puppy eyes and luckily some romantic music was on the radio so i went for the kiss, pulled back first ( not a long kiss for me, 1st in a long time ).

Invited her back to my place, wouldn't come and preferred to hangout some other place so we went to some park chatted a little then dropped her off at her house, told her "come here" for kiss and again she said "how assertive i like it".

A week later i text her, she's very receptive[ double texts me while i still didn't answer ] and we make a 2nd date, she doesn't even ask where.

Day of date: I show up at her house without confirming the date since i figured what's the point she's pretty down? Big mistake, she asked for 1 hour to get ready on the phone [ shit test? ], I dunno if she figured out I was at her house probably not. So i keep cool and allow it:

Her: Listen you didn't call and i fell asleep you should've called

Me: Maybe next time I'll remind you, if there'll be a next time

Her: What? [dread/competition anxiety/just realizing that I DON'T NEED HER]

Me: Take it lightly, how much time do you need?

Her: 1 hour

Me: 1 hour?? fine

I pick her up and she mentions that a week waiting for a text from me was too long for her but she understands i have stuff to do.[create value by scarcity]

So i park at the billiards place and went to a nearby mall to get social [ billiards place was practically empty ] and hit on some girls or just talk to store girls

I arrive at her place a few minutes late i point her to kiss me on the cheek and as we arrive at the billiards place we exit the car and she stops in front of me and starts making out with me, tongue and all [first in years again, still pull away first]

We shoot some balls, have a blast with a lil bit of kino and we split the bill, exit the pool place, make out a lil bit at the parking garage and decide to go for sushi as we're both hungry.

After we split the bill we head to my car where i suggest we go to my place to which she refuses so i keep cool and don't push it. [ Perhaps she has 3-date rule? Since from what i can tell she's definitely into me sexually ]

I drop her off at home and half jokingly mention that I'll text her "within the next 7 days". Haven't decided when to text her yet, as i don't wanna seem too eager. It's still not 100% natural to me and sometimes i have to make conscious effort to not be a beta but I'm getting there.

All the while I'm still getting contact details from other girls, while still not other dates.

Lessons Learned:

1. DGAF
  2. Learn from mistakes
  3. Put Consistent effort in what you want to achieve
  4. You won't always apply TRP principles just by knowing them, but knowing them is key to spotting the instances where you should apply them [ Read TRP ]
  5. Keep the frame without giving the impression that you're trying to do so; you're the prize, you're the leader, you call the shots, and you don't NEED her

Should i have confirmed the date? Seems kinda needy, is there a non needy way to confirm? For the first date i called her and told her I'd be late, didn't want to use the same trick for the 2nd date.

Thanks for reading would love criticism