I shouldn't even have to post this, considering Tomassi's Iron Rule #4 says not to move in with any woman you aren't married to or don't plan on marrying within the next 6 months, but judging on AskTRP posts many of you do not follow that advice and move in with women you aren't married to anyway "buh buh buh buh mallardcove MY SITUATION IS DIFFERENT, YOU SEE, I AM ALPHA ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO PULL IT OFF, I GOT THIS UNDER CONTROL BRO"

Anyway.

Keep your finances 100% independent of anyone else, especially women.

Do not split bills with her. Do not pay her bills for her.

Do not split rent with her. Do not pay her rent for her.

Do not lend her money. Even if she gives a 110% promise to pay it back.

Do not share bank accounts or have a common bank account.

If you want to treat her every now and then, fine, but otherwise make her pay for her own shit.

Likewise, the opposite is true. Do not rely on her for money. Do not have her pay your bills for you. Do not borrow money from her. Pay for your own shit except for the occassional time she wants to treat you to something.

It's pretty simple, but again, I read AskTRP almost daily and I know may of you supposed "100% completely red pilled alpha Chad, bro!" types break these rules.

You might think that if you invest in her financially and support her, you have all the leverage.

WRONG!

Once you begin to invest in her financially, pay for her shit, split bills with her or outright pay them, lend her money, etc.; she will mark you as a weak sucker, a provider, and a beta. She will see you as nothing more than an ATM machine and knows that you are so invested in her emotionally that you are willing to part ways with your finances for her. The most powerful card a man has is the ability to walk away. If you are willing to invest in her financially, why would you walk away? She knows she has you wrapped around her finger and now she has all the leverage. Get ready for hyper shit tests, nagging, bitchiness, and cheating.

If this isn't enough to scare you, take a look at this story posted today on the personalfinance sub: http://archive.is/HzXoH

Long story short: my long time gf (of 6 years) and I signed a 2 year, $4000/mo lease in SF a few months ago. Yesterday I found out she cheated when a guy on our kickball team sent me a DM on Instagram and told me they hooked up. Went home, confronted her, she admitted, we're done. End of that story.

What a fucking idiot. Guy is making only $65k a year and decides to split a fucking studio apartment for $4000 with his girlfriend! $4000 for a studio! At an income of only $65k(poverty in San Francisco), he is now 100% dependent on his girlfriend's share of the rent. He can't leave. And now she knows this. She has all the power. So what does she do? Goes off and fucks Chad from the kickball team. Why wouldn't she? She knows that she holds all the cards and can do what she wants because she has pathetic Billy Beta Boyfriend on a leash.

Don't do it.

And despite this, I guarantee you we will continue to see AskTRP posts seeking advice about complications from mixing finances and moving together, because "GUYZ MY SITUATION IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! YES THAT ADVICE APPLIES TO 99.9% OF GUYS BUT I AM APART OF THE 0.1% BECAUSE MY SITUATION IS A UNICORN I CAN PULL IT OFF TRUST ME I GOT THIS"