A Lost Friend

​

It is often said in TRP that one should never try to red-pill his friends. I ignored this advice and I shared some of the main posts and articles from the sidebar with my closest friends. All of them were grateful for the knowledge that they recieved and, thankfully, a couple of them have successfully applied red-pill principles in their lives and are completely sold on TRP.

​

One of my friends, who I will call "Martin", was very much into TRP and constantly chatted with me about red-pill concepts and self-improvement. He was a very attractive guy who could get high tier girls if he tried to, but he was still a virgin. That didn't worry him though, because he assumed that because of his high value, he would not have trouble getting hot girls and fucking them. This realization made him reject any girl who he deemed to be less than a 9/10, however, whenever he saw a 9 or a 10, he was too afraid to approach. He remained a virgin for a while.

​

Then, one day, Martin met an exchange student who would be studying in his university for 4 months. She was from Denmark and in terms of attractiveness she was a 5/10, according to him. Due to her ugliness, Martin ignored her for a month, but she was in love with him, and she would constantly give him IOIs. Martin was still a virgin and he was not progressing at game, he could not get past simple make outs with average girls in clubs. His desperation was growing, and the Danish girl was throwing herself at him.

​

Martin decided to fuck the Danish girl as a way to finally lose his virginity and kickstart his career as a pussy-slayer. She lived in the campus dorm, so the logistics were great. One day, after class, he walked the girl to her dorm and asked to use the bathroom. She let him in, he escalated and they had sex. He enjoyed it, and decided to keep her around as a fuckbuddy, they could have sex every day after class because the logistics were awesome.

​

He fucked her daily for a week, and then they introduced cuddling after sex. She would cook for him and he would give her fitness advice. The oxytocin started to kick in, and he fell in love with her. She was no longer ugly in his eyes, she was the prettiest girl ever. They were now a couple and everyone in their class knew about it.

​

Martin and I were supposed to have a great time together slaying pussy and getting hot plates, building our physiques and getting rich, but now I was alone in this journey because he fell in love with a girl who he used to consider invisible (She was not a 9 nor a 10!!!). I did not confront him about it, I know how easy it is to fall in love with the first girl you ever have sex with because that's what happened to me years ago.

​

Everyone was expecting them to break up after a couple of months because she was going back to Denmark, so I was not worried about him going full blue-pill beta. I kept sending him articles by Rollo and videos by Richard Cooper. Things went on for a month and a half, he fucked her almost every day (He would send me a text every time he fucked her). One week before she was supposed to leave, he told me that they would continue together: A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP where they would be 3000km away from each other. I told him that that was not a great idea and I sent him an article by Rollo about LDRs and a video by Richard Cooper about the same subject. He had already read that post and seen that video in his early red-pill days, but ignored the advice so that he could have a "relationship" over Skype. I did not confront him this time either, I just wanted to let him know that, as a friend, I didn't think a LDR was going to work out.

​

He stopped talking to me, and a few days later he blocked me on all social media (Maybe he told his girl that I was trying to split them up, and she told him to block me). That day I lost a friend who I had been close to for 8 years.

​

A week later, I came across her Instagram account. Oh lord, I wish I had found it before. This girl had a shit ton of red flags. Not only was she extremely unattractive (my friend's pecs are bigger than her boobs and her eyebrows more bushy than his), but she also had pictures where she was covering her nipples with emoticons, pics of herself pole dancing in a skimpy outfit, pics where you could appreciate how dirty her teeth were and, suprise surprise, pics with her Danish boyfriend that were uploaded a week before the exchange started.

​

According to mutual friends of Martin and I, he is learning Danish and will be visiting her in Copenhagen very soon. I tried to avoid a trainwreck and save a friend, but now it seems like life will teach him a lesson.

​

​

BONUS: Cucked PUAs

​

This has little to do with what you just read. I recently experienced something in the PUA community that truly bothered me and I wanted to write a post about it, but I have finally decided to add this as a bonus to the post above, given that both parts are clear examples of Blue Pill behaviour and this part is simply not long enough for an actual post.

​

A few weeks ago I attended a free PUA seminar in my city. The guy who organized it is one of the most influential PUAs and self-development gurus in my country. Everything went well until he said that the traditional idea of masculinity (stoic, tempered, rational and strong) is wrong and that men should be as emotional as women. He also preached that looks don't matter and that accepting yourself as you are right now (physically) is the way to go unless you are (very) fat.

​

I decided to give him a chance and kept listening until he said that letting your girlfriend fuck other guys for a month is a good way to deal with the fear of losing her. What's even worse is that when he attacked traditional masculinity, claimed that "You are enough the way you are!!" and promoted cuckoldry, everyone in the room nodded in approval or even cheered his words.

​

A strong feeling of repulsion invaded my senses, so I decided to leave the event straight away. Blue Pill PUAs are worse than feminists.