Recently I was arguing with someone on another forum about exactly how much men and women get around nowadays. I was arguing that in this social media/dating app era, women and alpha guys must have double or triple digit body counts at the very least since most women have a literal dick in a box aka a smartphone. He brought out a research study that shows that millenials are having LESS sex than the previous generation because they are largely unhealthy due to fast food, and introverted due to technology. The study says that most millenials reported having less than 10 lifetime partners. At that point I countered the guy with the fact that self reporting especially in sex is skewed upwards on the mens side, and downwards on the women's side. But he hit me with a counterpoint that PUAs and red pilled guys are outliers because they have vastly improved themselves mentally/physically and they only hit on pretty women.

​

I found this to be a very good point and it got me thinking: is this a big gap in the AWALT/AMALT thinking in the manosphere? Are we self reporting game theory from the biased view of top shelf men and top shelf women? Is there a different game being played out there amongst lower SMV couples?