I am pretty new to this, but god is it liberating to see life through this lense.

I see red pill examples every day, i see it in my family of origin aswell.It makes so much sense now.

Why is this a thing society doesn't want to talk about?These concepts would actually help men to make better informed decisions about theyr lifes.

It just clicked to me these days that before swallowing the red pill, i actually had no ideea about the female nature.

Can you remember that stereotypical "joke", with a picture with an opened book who had only white pages, and under it was written "what men know about women"?

I see it as an insult now, and sometimes i feel that society does want to hold us men in the dark regarding the real female nature. That "book" could be easyly filled with red pill concepts that could explain at least the basics of the female modus operandi.

​

But why? what is the point in this?Why so much deception,manipulation, and lying by omission?Why is this community "quarantined" and all feminist bullshit ideologies allowed so in the open?

​