It's been about 5 months since I first discovered TRP. During that time I have learned a lot of theory but have been in monk mode so I haven't applied it till now. I started lifting around 6 months before I found TRP and have continued, transforming my body and mind from that of a weakling beta pussy to a man. The digestion of the pill was a gradual process - I went through anger phase just like almost everyone else. "How could the world really be like this?". "But my oneitis is different!".

Before I found TRP, I had severe, crippling oneitis for a girl that went to a different university as me. I was convinced that I could make a long distance thing work, that she was special and magical and had butterflies orbiting her vagina. Because of this I was also extremely beta - I supplicated to women all the time and buckled to dominant men in group conversation. Then I found this place and started reading the sidebar, determined to make changes with my life. And changes, I am proud to say, have indeed been made.

When I found TRP I was a kissless virgin. Over a few months of reading and internalizing the sidebar I had built a little bit of basic game and gamed a girl for a bit. I ended up kissing her but not more than that because:

1: I was still too much of a little bitch to escalate further.

2: I fucked up by becoming too invested in impressing her.

The second point of course led to her losing attraction and friendzoning me. Of course, TRP teaches to not associate with women you aren't fucking and I promptly ghosted her.

Over the next few months I have really worked on my mindset, more importantly the cultivation of a proper DGAF attitude and the concept of frame. It took me a while to understand what frame is, but I think I've finally internalized it. To me, frame is the projection of your inner self onto your outer world. Your inner self should not change, and thus your outer world should remain rock solid and grounded firmly in reality and rationality.

Moving on to the actual field report:

A few weeks ago I moved into my new university residence and happened to meet this girl through one of my friends. We hung out once or twice as a group and I decided to make a move. I told her I was going to X club on friday and that it would be nice to see her there. She hesitantly agreed to come out with me so we met with my friends and headed to a bar for pre-drinks. Once there I focused on her initially but she was acting a bit distant so I withdrew my attention and decided to focus on having a good time instead. I went with some friends to get shots and when I came back she moved from where she was sitting to next to me. At this point I knew it was on so I engaged my game and started with some light kino, passing any shit tests with a cocky amused amplify. After some teasing I suggested we head to the club. She obliged. At this point I remembered a post on TRP that said you should get a girl to show compliance by leading her places. So I took her hand and led her to the bar to get myself a drink and then to the dancefloor. We danced together and I put my hand on her butt (which was a bold move my pathetic beta self would never have done). She looked at me and asked me if I touched her butt so I looked her in the eyes and said "Yes, deal with it". She started laughing and saying that I have "big dick energy".

At this point I had had enough of fucking around on the dancefloor so I led her to a quieter corner. She said something teasing and I stuck my tongue out at her. She told me that sticking out your tongue is asking for kisses in a mocking tone so I looked her dead in the eye and said "maybe I am", then kissed her. She then threw a giga shit test and asked if I was a fuck boy who would break her heart. I can't exactly remember what I replied to this but it was a good deflection and she laughed.

It was all escalation from there and I invited her to come over (which she did) and we fucked. That was 3 weeks ago and she's now my first plate who treats me very well.

I've learned a lot from the last 3 weeks. I know I'm not a supremely alpha gigachad yet but I've internalized an important TRP principle- I AM ENOUGH. That is all. Now I will continue lifting, eating well and working hard to push myself higher in the SMP. I don't do any of this for women though - I do it for myself. TRP has taught me to love myself and that is a very valuable lesson. Thanks to all of you who contribute amazing posts to this sub and help people like me change their lives for the better.