This post is for guys struggling to get girls. I've seen it time and time again that guys finally see past the curtain, swallow the pill, and then have a mental breakdown as they compare themselves to the alpha men they meet and struggle to become someone like them.

Big muscles, not giving a shit, and confidence around girls are byproducts of change, not change itself.

Real change is about attitude. The right attitude can be accomplished with these steps:

• Be completely honest with yourself
  • Prioritize yourself
  • Take responsibility of the consequences required to align your life with your priorities

When I swallowed the pill it took me some years to realize the career I had been trained for made me unhappy. I switched careers and now make a fraction of what I did. I'm now living a simple life of freedom and couldn't be happier. Women respect my lifestyle and know I could do anything I want but I chose this. They come to me to break away from their lives, be free for some time, and try to take some of my genes home.

If I can give one piece of sage advice, it is that you should accept all responsibility for living the lifestyle you want. If it requires you to be lonely sometimes, accept that. If it requires you to not be respected sometimes, accept that it. If it requires you to make less money, accept that. If it requires you to work hard, accept that. Do whatever it takes to live by your own rules, and spend as much time as it takes to understand what your own rules are.

When you accomplish this feat of mental reorganization, you become a shitty alpha. Maybe you will be the lowest quality alpha male in the world. It really doesn't matter, because if you are the only alpha male in the room, women will settle for you. By my experience this happens a lot.