Intro: To begin, it's important we all understand that without the social, economic, and religious pressures that existed in the past, monogamy/marriage is a losing prospect. At some point I'll do a write-up/review on Sex at Dawn, but here's the TL;DR--women evolved to be incredibly promiscuous. That doesn't mean they weren't selective (looking for alphas), but it means that when push comes to shove, they want dick, because #evolution. Additionally, more recent evidence has shown that women become bored with long term relationships and lose sexual attraction for their BFs/husbands, sometimes in as quickly as a few months.

This is why I've chosen the path of non-monogamy and plate spinning, and ultimately, it's why you should too.

Body: OK, so suppose you've done your job--you've read the sidebar, hit the gym, learned some game, and have become the sort of man women want to be with, to the point where you're seeing 2-3 (or more baller?) at the same time. Anyone who's done this knows what happens next: at some point, after a few weeks to a month (two if you're lucky), the girl will want to move from the "lover" arrangement to the "BF/provider" arrangement.

The "why" is simple: hypergamy. You're the best/most-alpha guy she can get--you've fucked her good and proven yourself by holding strong frame--now she wants to lock you down, because that's what our society says she should do and it's the most comfortable and easy situation for her to be in. Also, keep in mind, the hotter she is, the more she's used to getting her way, and it's probably been super easy for her to lock down every other guy she's been with up to this point.

However, that's not what you want--because you know that in the long run she'll lose attraction to you yada, yada, yada. At the same time, you've invested some time and energy in the girl, and hopefully, she's hot right? So you want to keep that going. The question is, what's the best way to do that?

This happened to me recently, so we'll treat it as sort of a field report and you guys can tell me where I fucked up or could've done things differently.

Q: So how do you know a plate's going to break?

A: Sex either becomes less important to her AND/OR she becomes more subservient during sex and stops caring about having an orgasm--it's all about you getting what you want and she'll tell you that explicitly. She'll also want to hang around more and extend dates, sleep over, and stay in your presence as long as possible.

So, what do you do when she asks about the relationship?

1) Whenever she brings it up, treat it like a shit test, but in this case you can't agree and amplify.

For example, if she says, "we should spend more time together" and you A&A you'll end up saying something like, "yes, let's go to Vegas and get married this instant," and bitches be crazy, so who knows? At the very least she'll have license to ask for more commitment and that's not what you want.

So you have two choices: disqualify or ignore.

In my case, my plate wanted to hang out on a particular day and I was busy (with another plate), so she got all jealous and asked how many other girls I was sleeping with and if I was seeing a girl that night. I chose to disqualify, texting back, "um, just hanging with a friend--jeez, didn't see you as the jealous type (crazy face emoji)."

Of course, she then responds, "I bet you're getting your dick wet right now."

At this point, my only choice was to ignore: 36 hours--and yes, she sent a few other texts, but I just didn't respond. When I finally did, it was as if nothing happened: "hey what are you up to tonight--you should come over for dinner." She did and we banged and she didn't bring it up that night or the next couple times we hung out.

However, you obviously can't ignore or disqualify forever, because eventually she's going to want to have a straight up conversation about your relationship and try to pin you down on an answer. Understand, this is the beginning of the end, but you can potentially extend the arrangement if you:

2) Give her a reason why you can't or don't want to be monogamous AND she accepts.

TL;DR--the less you explain, the better.

Probably the best reason here is: A) I'm leaving for work/school/some other reason in 6 months or less and I don't want to promise you something I can't deliver. Why? Because you're giving her a reason that's beyond your control, so she knows she can't blame you (not that it won't eventually stop her from doing so).

OK, the other thing you can do is give her the true reason, but understand, very few chicks are going to be able to handle this--basically it's what I said at the beginning: B) you are non-monogamous/don't believe in LTR's.

Regardless of what reason you're giving, always come back to this refrain: I like you, I think you're beautiful, we have fun together, and I want to keep seeing you. Or something like that. In this way, you're not committing to her, but at the same time, you're showing her that you're willing to give her at least some of what she wants, that being time, attention, and affection.

Initially, when my plate brought it up in a straightforward way, I tried reason A: "hey, busy with my writing and watching my son, etc., so just not sure I can give you the time you want." In this way I was able to stall a few weeks, but eventually she kept pushing, so I gave her reason B.

At this point, she said she didn't mind me being with other girls, but she wanted to be the "primary" girl. LMAO--once the hamster starts spinning, it doesn't stop.

Anyway, up to you guys what you want to do once you get to this point. If you want to make her the "primary" girl, good luck with that, but I'd steer clear of anything that allows her to pull rank/priority. In my case I just laughed and said, "I don't think that's how it works." followed with the: I like you, blah, blah, blah...

Conclusion: I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but rule #1 of spinning plates or being with women in general is never, ever be the one who's bringing up the status of the relationship. Assuming you haven't done that, treating it as 1) a shit test when she does, and then 2) giving her plausible reasons why you don't want an exclusive LTR are really your only options when it comes to prolonging a plate from dropping.

Understand ultimately that eventually every plate is going to drop--I mean, if any of you have figured out a fool-proof way not to have that happen I'd love to hear it. But the inevitable truth, even with a seemingly perfect fuck-buddy/FWB, is that either at some point she decides you're the alpha she wants and tries to lock you down, or she ends up fucking someone else and becomes disinterested in you. Remember: the wall is coming, and they all know it. Even for older women who are past the wall, at some point they want to find a beta who will commit rather than wasting her time with you.

With my plate, I finally just told her: "look, it sounds like you really want to be in a monogamous relationship heading toward marriage. That's not what I want. I really like you, care about you, etc., but I also don't want to keep you from finding what you want."

And she said, "Well, OK, I appreciate your honesty, but that probably means we can't be friends anymore." That's where I left it last night--I guess we'll see what happens.

But no way am I giving up the frame or compromising my beliefs. I also don't think it's a good practice to lie--not because of any moral obligation--but because it's incongruent. Additionally, if you fuck a girl over through dishonesty and she figures it out, that is NOT a good situation. That's the kind of scenario where women literally go crazy, steal your stuff, threaten you, make up false rape/abuse accusations, etc. This is especially true if you're stringing her along telling her she's the only one and promising her an LTR.

The way I see it, I want her to be the one who decides to walk away, takes responsibility for the relationship ending, and I want her to think of me in as positive a light as possible, because at least some of the girls who walk away will definitely come back later.

Like I said, would love to hear what you guys think and/or any additional advice on this topic.