HEAD

A field report from my first date since finding TRP. It was with a girl (HB9) who moved to my school for the final two years. We never really hung out at school and didn’t speak at all until our final day at school. We reconnected recently and set up this date.

I took a lot of advice from a post on here about a week ago about how to close on a first date.

BODY

I met my date at her flat. She invited me in and we sat and chatted on the sofa for about an hour. During this time I was trying to hold frame and bring her into my frame. I didn’t focus too much on this as I also wanted to enjoy myself, since to me, TRP should be about enjoyment, not just wanting to bang every girl.

I began to initiate kino by brushing my hand against her leg and shifting my position so that our legs would touch, briefly to begin with then for long spells. She reciprocated the kino and would touch my arm when she laughed and hit my leg when I ribbed her.

I thought it was going well.

She ordered a taxi and we went to grab a bite to eat. We were seated opposite each other on a communal table so kino was pretty hard to do here. I instead tried so of the techniques I had learnt, whenever she talked about something boring I was more active in looking around the restaurant but became attentive again when her topics of conversation were of interest to me. I took some time to go silent and watched her squirm whilst trying to fill the silence. This part of the date was more about the conversational and body language aspects of TRP teachings.

We then moved on to the mini golf. Whilst we were waiting for our tee times we had some drinks and were sat close to each other. Here I ramped up my kino a bit more. I had my hand on her leg, I was picking at the material of her jeans and she seemed to be enjoying it.

I beat her at mini golf and this kind of surprised her, “most guys let the girl win on the first date” she told me.

“Most guys don’t go on dates with such bad mini golfers” I replied.

After leaving mini golf we headed to a bar. Had a couple of drinks there and played some games. I escalated the kino again and this time she was touching my leg as well.

We then got a taxi back to her place. Whilst waiting for the taxi, I moved in for the kiss, she met me for it and I pulled away first. I figured, this is going amazingly well, TRP might just be magic. When we got back to her place we went to the living room and sat on the sofa. I kissed her a little more and pulled away, continued talking like nothing had happened. Then kissed again, with a bit more touching. Pulled away again. She had this weird look on her face every time I pulled away, like she couldn’t quite figure out why I had pulled away, but because I just started talking like nothing had happened I sort of didn’t give her the time to dwell on to it too much. After a bit more of this back forth, I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She did ask me, “Where are you taking me?” I just replied with “You’ll see”.

The rest, as they say, is history.

CONCLUSION

This was my first date since trying to internalise TRP teachings. I have to say, I have come on a lot more than I thought I would have. A lot of things I did on this date came naturally to me and that, I suppose, is what is meant by internalising. It’s all well and good knowing what you should do, it’s another thing entirely to just do it naturally.

My takeaways from this, TRP really works. Lift, work on your goal, and internalise the damn sidebar. It’s amazing what you can accomplish.